Chapter Fifteen: I Love You

Why ?!! Why Kian oh my god I ran through the doors of the hospital and ran up to the lady at the desk frantically yelling at her " KIAN ROBERT LAWLEY, WHAT ROOM IS HE IN!?"
"Mam calm down " I was so frustrated confused so many emotions were rushing through me. "LADY WHERE IS HE?!!!"

When Kenia yelled my name "CORINA !!"
I turned around to see Kenia and Jc waving me to them. I ran up to her and hugged her ,and just cried on her shoulder I felt like I was dying from the inside. " W-what happened to k-Kian ??" She looked at me sadly and Jc spoke up ." When kian broke up with you ,he realized what he had done so he started throwing everything he saw and broke stuff he was so mad at himself so I tried calming him down but he pushed me got the keys and drove off I called him so many times and he didn't pick up until I got a call from the hospital saying that he got in a bad accident...and.." Jc broke down crying I looked at him as if he was crazy .

I couldn't believe this was happening , I didn't want to ask but I did anyway "is he dead" I looked at Kenia waiting for an answer . We don't know ...corina I'm so sorry" . Now all three of us started crying when I looked up and saw Julia running in with Ansel by her side. "what's going on!??!!" She got interrupted by the doctor coming up to us and telling us what was going on "I'm afraid Kian has gone into a comma he has a 50-50 chance of living or dying ,right now he has to fight for his life if he wants to make it I'm sorry"

I can't believe just a day ago we were together and happy. I don't want it to end like this ..please Kian I'm begging please fight. "Can I see him ?" I asked looking at him hoping he would say yes "yes of course he's in this hall you see right here turn left and the first room you see that's him" I ran to where he told me Kian would be when I got there I turned the knob slowly. When I pushed the door slowly I sucked in my breath getting ready to see him . I saw him in the bed with machines connected to him I saw his body full of bruises ,his hair all messy , and his body steadily breathing . I ran to him and cried I was shocked to see him like this he looked Dead I was heartbroken .

I wanted to close my eyes I didn't want to see him like this ,but I didn't I looked at his pale face and cried so hard I dint want his to be true. "Kian I-i love you please ...don't die on me ..for gods sake fight for your life Kian please I'll be lost without you..." I cried and kissed him repeatedly . "Kian Lawley I love you don't please why... just why?" I cried for about 15 more minutes till I fell asleep . I woke up to hear voices "shh don't wake her up she's been through enough " my eyes fluttered open to see Jc, Kenia , Julia ,ansel ,and Sam . "hi guys " I said sadly I looked over to see Kian still unconscious and cried again. "hey shh it's going to be fine " Sam told me while hugging me . "where's taylor ? " She flew to see her parents this morning " I hugged him tighter " I love him Sam " he cried into my shoulder "yeah i know he loves you too" we cried for a few minutes when we heard Kian move a little .

Sam and I jumped up , I ran to Kian "baby are you awake ?are you alive ?Kian !!Kian!! Kian please talk to me please !!!" His fingers twitched "Yes Kian yes I'm here !!!" The doctors came rushing in and pushed me away and checked him . "No it was just his body moving he's not fully awake ,but he's getting there hang on"

( A week later..)

I woke up and got ready for my part time job. After Kian still being in a comma I couldn't leave him so I decided to live in LA with my two best friends . Julia got a job that payed good and so did Kenia ,but in still working on a full time job . I work at the same place as Andrea which is difficult ,but we need to grow up and get along . After my shift I went to go visit Kian I bring him flowers everyday and a journal writing down why I love him . I walk inside his room and see him there unconscious and it hurts so much to see him like that.

"Hey Kian its me " I tell him walking up to him and kissing him. I sit down and I talk to him then I start writing down more reasons why I love him I'm sitting there for 25 minutes telling him reasons and then I start telling him about my morning when I got quiet " Kian I want you to wake up I can't bare to see you like this I understand if you still want to break up but I love you , try waking up .." nothing . I sigh and get up about to leave ,because I can't bare to see him like this anymore maybe it's better if I leave him alone . As I walk up to the door I hear him mutter " I love you"

I froze , I turned around slowly to see him struggling to get up " OH MY GOD KIAN YOUR AWAKE!!!"