Chapter twenty six

(Kian's POV)

It's been a week since Corina and I have been trying to get her and nick back together.
So far she is not doing so good ,when she slept over my house on Wednesday I heard her crying at night. I wanted to go over to her room ,but I heard Jc trying to calm her down and she just yelled for him to leave her alone.

(Flashback)

"LEAVE ME ALONE JC I DONT NEED SYMPATHY!"

"Okay okay ,but please don't do anything stupid. Promise me" I heard Jc begging her.
"Who do you think I am Jc? I'm not like that. Do you honestly think I would kill myself ?"

"I'm sorry" I heard him say as I walked to my door and creaked the door open. I looked at Jc standing at her door way with tears now streaming down his face. He loved Corina like a sister. He would always take care of her, and seeing her like this I know was very hard for him.

"Jc I'm sorry I yelled at you I know you meant well." then she walks up to Jc and hugs him tightly.
Her face was bright red on her tanned face and her cheeks were stained with tears. It made me feel
So guilty , I love her , seeing her like this breaks me.

"Jc can you sleep with me tonight or else I'm going to feel guilty about treating you like crap"

"Come over here" and he hugged her as they were both walking inside her room .

(End of Flashback)

I sigh and call her
C: Hello?
K: Hey so I was thinking ,what if today we take a break ?
C: okay we can continue this tomorrow.
K: okay well meet me by the Hollywood sign at 2
C: alright see you then and make sure you eat before we go kay?
K: yea ok mom
C: shut it Lawley

(Call ends)

Currently it's 12 pm which gives me 2 hrs. to eat and get changed so that gives me plenty of time.

-1 hour later-
I was ready for my day with Corina ,so I decided to go through my Instagram. As I was scrolling I saw a photo of Nick and some girl. They were standing on a porch ,and the girl was laughing as he looked at her smiling. The caption read 'Best day ever ❤️ love her so much'. Wow did he get over her that fast? I didn't want Corina to see that and I crossed my fingers she was too busy getting ready. Although I know she prefers Twitter over Instagram i couldn't be too sure she wouldn't scroll through her feed. I decided to text her

To:Corina💖 (yes I changed her contact name)
I need help! Please come over here quick

Fr:Corina💖
I'll be on my way!

Okay so now I need a reason as for why I need help. I kept thinking and thinking and finally...

(Corina POV)

An hour has passed and I nearly got done with my outfit and makeup. Now I just need to make myself pasta and I'll be ready to go!

Fr:kian
I need help! Please come over here quick

Shit! What happened to him ? Well I can always eat later.
I rushed out of my house and drove straight to kians .

Finally I got there and I was panicking I had no idea what has happened. What if he's dead ? Why didn't I call the ambulance? So many thoughts were rushing through my head as I was getting off the car and running towards his door. I opened it scared of what I may see. (a/n: kian and JC need to lock their door more often ,how unsafe)

When I walked inside I suddenly rushed up to his bedroom to check if he was there and I stood there shocked and confused as why he would do something like this. Tears started streaming down my face.

"K-kian?"

( ok guys sorry for the cliff hanger and for me not updating more .
But yesterday was awesome I got see Tyler Oakley ! It was so amazing , korey was so freaking cute with his onesie and so was tyler Duh, but I know that's no excuse sorry. also the tickets for the chosen are sold out and I didn't get to buy a ticket because I had no one to go with! Not even my own family!! Anyway love you guys sorry for the short chapter)