Chapter thirty: Tired

"Uhh um what?!" I say trying to sound chill, but honestly he caught me off guard with that question.

"Are you pregnant?" He know sounded kind of sad.

"Of course not ,what's wrong with you?! Am I fat?" I say trying to sound hurt. That's how a woman who would be hurt would sound like ,I think.
His eyes widen and immediately shakes his head,  " uh no of course not ,you're not fat at all!" I stand up angrily and walk off.

"No wait! I'm sorry!" A women who would be genuinely hurt wouldn't look back ,so I didn't as well. I hear nick get closer and suddenly I feel nick grab my wrist. I try pulling it away but fail. "Please wait ,I didn't mean it like that." I slowly turn around and look at him trying so hard not to laugh ,because I'm supposedly hurt.

"Am I fat?" I ask looking down on the floor so I wouldn't burst out laughing. "Please don't be hurt by this , I didn't think you would be offended." I suddenly looked up confused at him, like what is that supposed to mean?

"Excuse you ,any girl would be offended." I say getting angry and for real this time , and I guess he can tell I'm about to rant. It's like he can see over my head *BEEP* * BEEP* PISSED OFF GIRL*
Mood swings begin!

"What am I like a guy to you?! Do I have no feelings, I am not your bro! You will respect me as a woman, ugh!!"

"You know I didn't mean it like that,it's just that you're not like other girls ,you don't let things get to you like that." I looked at him ,keeping eye contact with him.
"Stop that." I kept looking at him anyway. He took a step closer to me and I backed up, with every step I took back he took a step closer.

"Stop that."

Nick is by now smirking ,probably knowing that I'm getting nervous.
"What's wrong?....babe" I gulp at his choice of words. I can feel my cheeks getting red ,"im making you nervous aren't I?" He says lips inches away from mine.

"More like uncomfortable." I nervously chuckle. Nick bursted out laughing ," alright I believe you." I let out a sigh of relief.

"Wow I made you nervous didnt I?" He says rubbing the back of his neck. I can't help but smile,"no." "Is there a chance you might still like me." I shake my head slightly as a no. He nods his head ,"well you're dry and you haven't stepped inside the lake so." Nick all of a sudden carried me bridal style walking towards the lake ,I scream ," NO NICK PLEASE DONT PLEASE!!"

"Why?" He says his smile fading. "I just can't even if I wanted to." I look away, he sets me down carefully ,"Your pregnant, AREN'T YOU!!" Everyone looked up to see Nick and I.

"No Nick , I-I just...can't "

"Why are you always lying to me."

"I'm on my period!" I say yelling at him ,I look at my mom ,and tears were daring to fall.

"Sorry ...uhhh" I walk off towards my mom.

"The baby is dead..." She said in a whisper.

"No ,but I had to lie." She sighed in relief. I didn't talk to Nick the rest of the time.

(3 days later)

I'm walking up to Nick's parents house and knock ,waiting for Nick to open the door he finally comes out. He was going to say something until I interrupt him," Nick you have always been there for me ,and I won't lie to you anymore.."

He slowly nods his head and comes outside, "im pregnant ,I'm sorry." I start crying ," Don't be sorry " he says hugging me.

"I always imagined you and me,but you love kian and he's a lucky guy." I flinch when he says kians name.

" I'll see you in LA " I nod and walk down his steps.

"I love you."

"I love you too nick," walking off ,but I know he didn't mean it as friends ,he meant he truly loves me but didn't mean it like that.

I love spending time with my family ,when I told my dad I was pregnant he cried tears of happiness. Everything was great until I flew back to LA, I was a nervous wreck.

(Los Angeles, airport)

I was hoping to see kian ,but at the same time I didn't want to face him. I miss kian so much I haven't talked or seen him in 2 weeks, I cried some nights in texas ,because I missed him so much. When I got off the plane I was looking for kian also my belly was somewhat noticeable.

6 weeks pregnant and I can't wait to go to the doctors for a prenatal visit. I see Jc looking around and I walk up to him, "JC!" I yell at him and he turns around smiling wide.

"CORINA!"he says running up to me and giving me a tight hug. "Sorry the baby." He said letting go. He helps me with my luggage," where's kian?"

"He is in the car." He sounded sad, "what's wrong?" He shakes his head and walks me towards the car. I see kian leaning his head on the window,he looked sad but he didn't see us so I wanted to surprise him.

I run up to the car and open the door,"KIAN!" I yell, not containing my excitement to see my love. He looks at me and I pull him out of the car to hug him, he slowly wraps his arms around me and lightly hugs me. I start crying in his shoulder ," I missed you so much kian." I manage to say.

( KIANS POV)

I didn't want to get out of the car , I was afraid Corina hated me. Yeah I was doubtful of being a father ,but I was scared back then. When I saw the pics she posted on Instagram of her and her family ,I realized I love her so much and this is the best thing that has happened to me. I was leaning my head on the window when suddenly someone opens it and I see Corina giving me a hug.

"I missed you so much kian."
I was just standing there just awkwardly hugging her, and I look at Jc to see him telling me to hug her better.

I snap back to reality and realize that we have been miserable without each other. I hug her tighter trying not to hurt her, "I love you baby I have missed you so much, I want this baby more than anything and I want to be there . I love you and my baby , I can't wait to raise this baby with you. " she hugs me tighter and looks up to me and we make eye contact. We kiss and everybody around starts clapping. I could tell she was embarrassed but I wasn't ,I'm glad everyone knows she is mine, she's the love of my life.

I kiss her forehead and I help her get in the car," Thanks kian but I'm capable to get on babe." I smile and sit next to her . Jc is driving back to the house ,and Corina and I are holding hands ,her head on my shoulder . I take in her scent ,I have missed her like crazy.

We arrive at the house and we just crash on my bed.

"I'm tired kian I hope we can stay in bed for today." I nod my head as she cuddles with me and we both fall asleep. She is so beautiful, my love, my future wife is next to me sleeping like a angel, with my baby in her stomach, my babies.

Hope you guys liked today's chapter! Xoxo