Chapter sixteen: Great..

So many thoughts and emotions rushed through me .Hes awake , oh my god , I love you , does he feel the same .

"Hey" he said trying to sit up straight ,and the way he said it ,as if he woke up from a nap ,as if nothing happened . "NURSE!!" I yell I ignored his hey even though I wanted to jump in bed with him and kiss him repeatedly.
A nurse rushed in and saw Kian sitting there ," DOCTOR HES AWAKE!!" the only thing that bothered me is that she knew the doctor would know who he was .Where they planning to do something to him ,because apparently the doctor knew exactly who she was talking about and rushed in.

"Son please lay down don't force yourself to do anything " Kian looked at him funny but laid down again . "Oh this is a miracle " the nurse said joyfully walking towards him fast and hugging him . Honestly isn't she a little too young to be a nurse anyway, I thought .
"That's what I thought as well but she qualified so.." the doctor told me . "what?" I looked confused " you said it out loud but don't worry I doubt she even heard you " I felt my cheeks burn .

I turned to see her again and she is still hugging him. Seriously though what's up with her "Hey can umm... you back off my boyfriend. " I told her . "Oh sorry" she said standing up straight brushing her dress with her hands . (Oh how rude of me I didn't say how her ugly self looked like . Well she was blonde around her 20's and she wore a light blue uniform which was an ugly dress . She was also had her blonde hair pulled back into a loose pony tail.)

"You haven't changed ,have you " Kian said smirking "well if you have to know then no I haven't changed" i told him walking towards him and kissing him on the forehead . "well you will be hear for a day or two just to check that everything is ok"

"Alright thank you doctor " . The doctor and that nurse walked out of the room "I'm glad your awake Kian " was what that nurse said after winking at him . Does she not have any respect for herself and Kian . "hey it's fine I don't like her " he paused for what seemed like forever and continued " hey I heard everything you said earlier ...and just for you to know I love you I'm sorry I guess the anger and sadness overcame me and I didn't know what I was saying..." he started to cry .

"No Kian it's okay please don't cry " I said hugging me tightly . "Kian ?"

"Yeah? " ,I looked at him and smiled "I'm staying in LA" his face brighten up and he cupped my face and smashed his lips against mine . He kissed me with so much passion I LOVED IT. After about 15 min of making out we pulled apart and he looked at me smiling
"Corina Delgado you are beautiful"

"HEYYY GUYS hope I didn't interrupt anything " said jc walking in . "No dude you didn't interrupt anything we were just sitting here like idiots" he said sarcastically . "Ok then Kian , hey corina we got to go" I looked at him weirdly "why?" " There's someone special that came with Ricky when he flew to one of his trips " I was curious to know who he was talking about but I didn't want to leave kian.
"Oh come on Jc I think whoever it is can wait to see her , I want to be with her right now."
"No dude I'm sorry ,come on corina" I kissed kian one more time "sorry babe I'll be right back if it's not important..ok?" "fine ok bye "

"Bye love you " I said running out of the room behind Jc when I hear " oh she's gone so how are you feeling ? " Gosh it's that annoying nurse but as much as I want to turn back I'll just let it go and trust kian.

(Kian's POV)

I see her run out of the room behind Jc when I see the nurse (her name is Lucy ) she's nice but she comes on too strong . "oh she's gone so how are you feeling ?". "I'm fine thanks" I tell her trying to avoid eye contact ,because she's hot but I don't want to mess anything up with corina . "yeah I already know your fine " she said smirking . (Oh god what does she want now) "yeah okay..." I said trying not to look at her as she sits next to me . "oh kian why are you so shy?" . Is she serious right now SHY? Really "I'm not shy it's that your hot but I have a girlfriend "

"That's not what I heard I thought I heard you broke up with her ,and I don't recall you asking her out again" .Damn she right well it wouldn't be cheating then ,I guess I could just kiss her and never think of it again. "well I love her and I don't want to ruin it ",nice one kian ,nice save .
"Oh Kian I won't tell anybody" she said turning my head towards hers our lips inches away.

(Corina's POV)

I got in jc's car and he drove home and when we finally reached the house we got off and he pulled my arm . He looked at me "ready?" I looked at him assuring him yes I'm ready . He opened the door to reveal my cousin Dania standing next to Ricky holding hands . "OH MY GOD DANIA WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE? " I asked her running towards her crying " I'm dating Ricky and he asked if I wanted to come and agreed because I know your dating kian so I hoped I could see you" she said hugging me tight . "yes you have to meet him come on he got in an accident but he's doing great now come on!!"

"Can we Ricky ?" He looked shocked" Yes oh my gosh kian I hope he is okay "

"Yes Ricky like I said he's doing great but come on!" We rushed to the hospital . I ran towards kian and opened up his door to see the nurse and kian inches apart from kissing . Wow great ,why does everyone like him and always flirt with him gosh he's not a model people !
"GET THE F*CK AWAY FROM HIM!" I yelled at her and they both jumped up ,kian looked up at me "wait nothing was going to happen corina I promise !! " "Kian just stop seriously this is unbelievable I can't be with someone who keeps getting hit on 24/7" . "no I'm sorry "

I automatically jumped on the nurse ,and started to punch her repeatedly when Jc and Ricky tried to get me off of her."HEY GET OFF ME ARE YOU CRAZY!!!" I honestly felt crazy but as if I cared what she thought . kian jumped up from the bed "GET OFF HER BABE !!" He said pulling me off her ,but it's not like if he was way stronger than Jc and Ricky to get me off of her. I just didn't want him to struggle with anything I mean thats what the doctor said not to do . When the police came rushing towards me . Great who called the cops on me I thought as the cuffed me Kian yelled at them "NO YOU CANT TAKE HER LET HER GO!!" . Hey isn't that a great welcome present for my cousin huh? "Kian stop just let them " he looked at me worriedly .

They escorted me to their car ""You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to an attorney. If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be provided for you. Do you understand the rights I have just read to you? With these rights in mind, do you wish to speak to me?"

I can't believe this...