Chapter eighteen : Friends

"Hey I love lucky charms" I told Jc taking the box from him after he served himself.
"Wow calm down its just cereal " he said smirking.

"It's more than plain cereal its cereal with marshmallows." I told Jc with a serious face.
"Ok ok " he said defensibly. After we were done serving our cereal we sat down in the kitchen table. "So how was your day?" I asked eating a spoonful of lucky charms.

"Good ,what about you?" I wiped the milk of my lip then replying to him. "Eh it was okay ,But we all know what then down" I said laughing.
"Oh yeah ..sorry"

"No don't be anyway what are you going to do for this weeks video." . " I think I'm going to do a challenge for my main channel" I looked at him happily. "Finally your going to upload a video on your main channel!!" .He laughed "yeah I know " , "HEY GUYS COME IN HERE!!" yelled ansel from the living room.

Jc and I took the last bites of our cereal and walked in the living room. I sat by Kian and Jc sat next to me. Kian looked at me funny ,like happy but mad. I reached for his hand and intertwined our fingers .

"What's up why did you call us?" Asked Jc. "ok so guys I have some news" said ansel looking sad. "what's wrong babe?" Asked Julia worriedly,
" well I need to go to this paintball shooting place for this charity and they want me to bring my friends so I was thinking maybe you guys wan to come?!" He said now smiling big.

"Of course we would love to! right guys?" I looked at Kian then at Jc then at Julia . "I will love that" said Julia ," yeah sounds cool and fun" said Jc . We all turned to Kian next "I don't know ... heck yeah I'll go!!!" He then said happily. We all looked relieved "yeah I can't wait , when is it ansel?" "Next Saturday " he said happily ."alright cool" Kian said .

Then after hours of talking Jc went to his room to film a video ,Julia went to their guest room and now it was just me and Kian . "hey what time is it?" Kian took out his phone "it's 3 am..do you want to go to sleep already sleeping beauty?"

"No ,not really..." I paused for a minute or two . "do you want to watch Friends ?" He smiled wide ." yeah that sounds good"
We walked up stairs to kians room . I entered his room and jumped on his bed . I got comfortable and so did Kian ,but he was sitting kind of far for me to cuddle with him so I moved towards him and rested my head on his chest.

"I love you" I heard him whisper to me . I turned my head towards him ,and smiled I leaned towards him and pecked him on the lips.
He smiled and he put on Friends , and we watched until we slowly drifted off to sleep .