Chapter twenty four: Black out

"Alright we're here" said Nick parking by their house ,since there were many people there he had to park a few houses down.

We were walking in when I recognize jc's voice call me," HEY Corina what's up haven't seen you in a while." " JC AHHH I MISSED YOU!" I say so happily because I haven't talked to him in months. I hug him tightly not wanting to let go, "I missed you too ,I'm so glad to see you...oh hey nick what's up?" He said the last part kind of awkwardly. I laugh, "You don't have to be awkward Jc it's all good." he laughs awkwardly and pulls me to the side.

"You know kian broke up with his girlfriend ,because he thinks you guys were going to get back together tonight ." JC sounds so serious it scares me. "Your lying right ?!" I say trying to calm down. "Nope I'm not kidding dude what are you going to do when he sees you two together ...what if he tells Nick you two kissed?" I became completely stiff. How does jc know we kissed ?I thought . "Yeah he told me , he was happy but confused and he said maybe you guys have another shot being together." he said when Nick came up to us .

"Hey let's go inside shall we?" I laugh nervously and thought I'm such a slut kian deserves better and so does Nick . I just burst out saying ," Nick we can't be together I'm a slut and I cheated on you I'm sorry you deserve better." Jc and Nick just stood there shocked," You cheated on me..." He looked hurt and he also looked as if he wanted to punch someone. "I'm sorry... and if your thinking I want to break up with you for kian it's not like that at all." " You.. CHEATED ON ME I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME?!" Jc then stepped in , "okay chill Nick she didn't mean it but at least she's being hon-"

"SHUT UP JC .. Corina you can find a ride yourself I'm leaving...thanks for being honest." and with that Nick left . I immediately thought I need beer which was a bad idea . I walked in the house and ran to get something to drink. "Hey Corina !" I hear someone say but I ignored them. "hey corina what's up?" I hear them get closer ,so I turn around to see kenia. "Im a whore that's what's up." I say when I take a cup of beer and chug it ,"hey wait up since when do you drink?" She looked worried "since now." I say walking off taking another cup and chugging it.
After I think 4 cups I felt pretty drunk ,and I was just walking around people dancing everywhere. When I almost trip and someone catches me and I turn around to see kian and then we kiss passionately .Just kidding no one catches me and I fell right on my face "fuck"

"Hey hold up there you ok?" I look up to see kian laughing. "kian?" I say standing up slowly. Everything suddenly went black..