Chapter thirteen: my adventure

As Kian opened the door for us to see the house decorated with candles and rose pedals leading upstairs . Taylor started crying uncontrollably while Kenia and I just stood there astonished at what we were looking at .

Kian was in a very nice suit (which he looked so sexy in) motioning taylor up the stairs and Kenia and I following behind . As Kian opened the door to jc's room we saw a rose pedals shaped as a heart on the floor and a table where jc's bed was supposed to be. It looked all so unreal it smelled like Vanilla and here came Sam walking towards taylor he reached for her hand and nodded towards Jc who was standing by some speakers with his phone in his hands then he pressed play . Then Sam slid his hands to Taylor's waist they started dancing to thinking out loud by Ed Sheehan, it was all so beautiful Jc came towards us and pushed us out of the room .

"Wow how come Sam did all of this for her?" Kenia asked Jc . "well Sam wanted taylor to know he loves her a lot so he wanted to show her"

"Aww Kian do you love me like that? " I asked laughing . "no not really " he said kissing my forehead "I love you more" I looked at him wow he is such an amazing boyfriend . "I love you Kian " I told him "ok guys that's enough lets go and watch a movie downstairs " Jc said.

"Oh shut up Jc let them be" Kenia said to Jc playfully "Aww babe are you jealous because I could change that" he said kissing her neck . like damn Jc calm down I thought smirking to myself .

We all laughed and went down stairs to watch a movie like Jc said . "hey what about if we go to the Hollywood sign instead" Kian suggested "but it's dark outside " Kenia said. "Oh come on we're just going to hang out there for a while"

"Sounds good to me" I said and stared at Kenia waiting for her to answer she finally gave in and agreed . On the way there I started checking my Twitter feed and realized ansel elgort tweeted me now that was out of no where but I got so excited and screamed like a crazy person .

Kian stopped the car (thank god no one was behind us ) " WHATS WRONG!" He yelled worriedly I just hugged him and felt I was tearing up ""Ansel elgort ....j-just twe-tweeted me" I managed to choke out . He looked so angry at me and Jc and Kenia just bursted out laughing "since when do you love ansel?" Kenia asked still laughing "I didn't say I loved him I just like him and plus Julia is in love with him "

"I thought she liked shawn " Jc asked " well she does but she also loves ansel " I told Jc while i wiped my tears away and looked back at Kian who was still by the way staring at me intensely . "what?" I asked smiling at him. "that's so stupid you had me worried" he said starting the car back on. "its not stupid Kian " I told him sassily tweeting ansel back asking him to follow me .

"Forget it " he said rudely I was annoyed because Kian was being a jerk. When we arrived I got out immediately and walked up to the Hollywood sign but not too close ,because I didn't want to get in trouble. I sat near it and looked at the stars , admiring each and every one of them.

"Hey." I hear kian approaching me ,I look up to see him sit down next to me. I sigh ," I'm sorry about what happened back there.."

"It's fine , I shouldn't have freaked out like that, it's just that ansel is one of my favorite actors and I guess I got carried away." I feel his warm arms wrap around me , as I snuggle my head in his neck.
I was so comfortable as if we were two puzzles, made specifically for each other.

My phone buzzed and I quickly look at it to see I got a notification saying that ansel dmed me saying "hey" and he followed me!

Omg I can't believe what's happening ahhh I'm so lucky . I look up to see kian smiling ," he better not be flirting with my girl." I giggled and kisses his cheek.

Kian and I stayed there laughing and talking until he checked his watch, "Lets go home it's getting pretty late."

"Okay grandpa," I said rolling eyes.

He smiled and we walked back to the car where Kenia and Jc were making out . "hey guys I'm here " they both looked up blushing "oh sorry well you have been gone for a few hours so we were bored " Jc said shyly "nah it's fine but lets go back home shall we I think it was a pretty crazy day" I told them we all agreed and went back to the house . During the car ride I was talking to ansel and he talked to me like a friend ,but I didn't know why.

I was so excited to tell Julia , we arrived home and Kian and I slept in kians room and Jc and Kenia slept in the guest room . for god knows what taylor and Sam were doing in there.