Chapter twenty: what is going on?

I arrived at the house ;I fixed myself up before I walked in. I opened the door smiling big trying to look normal . When I hear noise upstairs I walk up the stairs into kians room to see kian eating something that looked so gross . "Gross kian what are you eating " I say in disgust . Both Jc and kian turn around and kian drops whatever was in his hands and run towards me with a mouthful of whatever it was he was eating . "no Kian don't touch me that's gross what are you eating it's dripping from your chin" I say giggling. "Babe ,your back ,so you have the sandwich?" I looked at him smiling and realized I was staring at him " baabe??? Is everything all right ,why are you staring at me like that?"

"Oh sorry Kian but yeah ,here you go but go wash off first. "
"Ok mom" he says jokingly walking to the bathroom.

"So what was up with that stare you gave him ,you looked happy but confused ." Jc said.
"What me ..what are you talking about ?? ".I say nervously ,"you know what i mean...did anything happen to you?" Now he looked concerned. "can we talk about this later I don't want Kian to hear" I told Jc in a low voice. "ok promise you'll tell me "

"I promise.. now can you drop me off at my place please?"

"Yeah come on... KIAN IM GOING TO DROP OFF CORINA OK?!" Kian walked out of the bathroom ,now more clean but shirtless oh my gosh he knows my weakness. I stared at him once again drooling over him like a puppy. "take a photo it will last longer " Kian smirked . "uh-uh ok Kian bye I say as I ran out of the house and was waiting by JC's car .

(Kian's POV)

Corina ran out "hey is it just me or is she acting weird?"

Jc looked at me weirdly when I said that . "Jc ...do you know something I don't?"
"Not really "he says . "what did she tell you?" I asked worried . "nothing man I swear ,but she looked worried and confused about something " . "oh ok"

(Corina's POV)

Jc finally came down and opened up the car. "So are you going to tell me on the way there?" I hesitated and nodded my head saying yes. I got in the car and stared at kian looking through the window ,he looked sad it made me feel so bad . "ok Jc well I went to subway and as I was sitting there this guy walks in and I remixed he was my ex....and I missed him so much he was my first ever boyfriend and he noticed me and we were talking then he asked me if I was going out with anyone but the girl at subway had kians order ready so I got and just gave him my number ,oh by the way his name is Nick ,anyway then I sped out of subway he ran after me and he spun me around and we were so close to kissing he leaned in ,but i swerved my head to kiss him on the cheek instead and I arrived at the house... and I think I still like him" .When he stopped at a red light he looked at me with a sad expression on his face. "Oh wow this is going to break kian apart not like your past fights but him knowing that you love someone else is going to break him..." I looked at him and started to cry "N-noo you c-can't tell kian... please don't p-please" I begged Jc .

"I know I'm not but your going to have to tell him sooner or later" We finally arrived at my house (we bought a new one a few blocks away from the guys house. "bye Jc " I told him sadly and got out of the car. Jc got out of the car and hugged me tightly "it's going to be ok we will always be friends no matter what" I hugged Jc so tight . I didn't want to let go he is the best guy friend I ever had ,hes like my brother . I heard him sniffle a little bit and when we pulled apart I realized he was crying as well. "Thanks jc" ,he looked at me again happily "bye"

(Kian's POV)

I saw Jc drive up and he cam through the door and it looked like he had been crying "hey dude everything all right? "

"Yeah I'm fine " he said and walked into his room and slammed it shut.what was going on?