Chapter twenty seven: Really?!

"Yes I did" happily ,I turned my head to smile at kian. As he looked at me smiling as well my smile quickly faded. "No damn it kian no no no no" he looked at me confused.

"What?" I quickly stood up and put on my clothes. "What's wrong? Corina get back here"

I quickly rushed out of the house ,and saw my car parked outside. "Yes, my car is still here" I say running towards it.
I started looking for my keys. "Where are they" suddenly I heard someone.

"Looking for these" I turned around to see kian smirking.
He was holding my keys up," give them to me kian" I said sternly. "Not until you tell me why you want to leave" I laughed like a crazy maniac and kian had a confused look.
"What's so funny?"

"Kian we were just friends nothing more. It was a mistake to sleep with you and the worst part is that nick trusted me ,and what do I do ? Sleep with you " I slid down the car and cried. Nick trusted you. Why? Why?

"When will you realize that you love me." I look up angrily at kian and stand up fast.

"FUCK YOU!! Kian you hurt me when you said all that stuff to me and a lame apology will never fix that ,I was willing to take my life! BECAUSE OF YOU!"I push him.

"W-what? I'm sorry" he said shamefully. "Yeah well kian I- I'm sorry. I know I'm a jerk sometimes " I hug him. "Your right "

"I do love you" I then put my hand on his neck and pulled him in for a kiss.

-3 weeks later-

"Babe I'll be back in a few" kian said as I was watching tv. "Okay see ya"  I was watching tv ,but I suddenly felt uneasy. "What's wrong?" Kian asked worriedly. "I don't feel good "I said running to the bathroom and threw up.
"Woah" I heard kian say.
"I'm fine" I got up and wiped my mouth and brushed my teeth. "No babe I'll stay I can call ricky telling him we can film a video tomorrow "

"No I'm fine seriously!" I yelled at him.

"Chill , did I say something wrong?"

"No I'm sorry kian. I don't know why I got mad" and kissed his cheek."Now go film the video" I smiled at him. He then kissed me on the lips and I pulled away. "Kian I just threw up"

"So, you brushed your teeth" he kissed me again this time I let him. As he pulled away he looked at me while cupping my face. "What?" I asked looking at him ,blushing uncontrollably. "I love you and I'm glad after so much crap we made it through."

"Yeah I'm glad too, I love you and it all worked out ,nick wanted to be friends after all"

"Okay well gotta go bye babe" he pecked me in the lips quick and left. I was sitting on the couch when i felt like throwing up again. So I ran towards the restroom and threw up once again. "What is wrong with me?" I asked myself and sat back down. I was watching How I met your Mother when I saw an episode where lily found out she was pregnant. "Oh my god" I got up and put on some shoes and popped a gum in my mouth and ran out. I was speeding towards the pharmacy and once I got there I bought 2 different type of pregnancy tests.

The lady working at the counter said, "oh how wonderful " I chuckled nervously and ran off. I drove to the house fast and once I got there I literally sprinted towards the bathroom. I drank so much water till I had to go pee. I grabbed a small cup and I closed the door to the bathroom and opened the boxes . I felt my heart beating so fast and started crying. "What if kian doesn't want the baby? What if he leaves me? We are so young..." I was crying my heart out.

I got the cup and peed in it ,and I dipped both pregnancy sticks in it. As I put the cap on I started shaking like a chihuahua.

5 minutes went by and I was afraid to check the results. "Okay calm down corina...your not pregnant,Your not pregnant " I kept repeating that. When I looked at the results and immediately smiled wide.

"Oh my gosh!!"