Chapter three: the best day ever

I woke up the next morning and went on Twitter and saw that kian twitted "Today is going to be a great day😊" I wondered if he was talking about me probably not he hasn't made the date official so I was doubtful . I got up and walked out of the room since I ordered a room for three they gave us a small apartment with 2 rooms and a kitchen and bathroom the rooms were across from each other and down the hall was the small living room connected with the kitchen. And there was only one bathroom and that was inside my room. Anyway I walked towards the kitchen I was wearing a messy bun and sweats from PINK and a o2l shirt . I was making myself toast but then I realized I was in a mood for donuts so I just threw the piece of bread in the fridge I went to go check on Julia and Kenia because they shared the room and saw them on their phones I asked if they wanted a donut they said "sure" I went to go brush my teeth but was too lazy to look presentable and just slipped on my UGGS and grabbed my phone I decided to walk to the donut shop since I saw it was not that far away from the taxi ride. When I finally arrived I went inside and went up to a girl about my age and read her name tag it said "ANDREA RUSSETT " and gave her my order "yeah I will have 6 glazed donuts please "
She said "yes wait a few minutes please " I sat down on a near by table and was thinking wow she is beautiful and suddenly remembered that was kian's ex girlfriend . I was jealous at first but thought I'm sure they are completely over each other and just got on Instagram for a few minutes till she called me up I got my donuts then left. As I was walking down the road I heard a familiar voice call my name at first I thought it was kian and turned around and sure enough it was kian. I was happy to see him but then asked myself Why is he walking to where his ex girlfriend works but shook it off because it was a donut shop after all I mean who can resist donuts . He walked up to me and hugged me so tight I couldn't breath "KIAN...I can't ...breathe" I'm sorry he said as soon he let go I caught my breath and he asked "are you okay babe" OMG kian just called me babe aww how cute I blushed and smiled "yeah I'm fine " he chuckled and said "hey about our date how about tonight at 7?" He was nervous I could tell but I mean come on it's just little old me nothing much . "Yeah I would love that I'll text you my address later " he said "great I'll see then beautiful" and winked at me then disappeared into the donut shop (wow he is so amazing) I thought.

I walked back to the hotel and into my room and saw myself in the mirror and thought eww I can't believe he saw me like this but shook it off I gave Kenia and julia their donuts we ate and Julia saw my face and how I just ate the donut like a princess (lol)

I noticed she just stared at me the whole time until I finally broke the silence "what what is there something in my face why are you looking at me like that ?" "Oh why won't you just tell us what happened when you got the donuts? I was beginning to get red and I finally told them "Kian called me babe and again beautiful and finally were are going on our date tonight at 7 "

We all looked at each other and yelled " AHHH OMG OMG OMG " then Kenia said " lets go shopping you can't just go to a date with the clothes you own you have to look amazing no offense " " none taken" we got ready and went to the mall at around 2 pm
We parked then got out and practically ran into he mall and looked for Banana Republic and bought the cutest dress ever it came down to my mid thigh And it was maroon with no straps the dress was kind of like a wedding but not too formal dress

Then we went to Forever 21 and Julia and Kenia were given me so many clothes to try on just in case he wanted to do something tomorrow as well if the date goes well.
And finally our last store was Victoria 's secret because Julia and Kenia insisted jet in case he wanted to take me back to his house after the date so I gave in after 30 min of begging yeah 30 freaking minutes!
I bought a cute but not too slutty underwear and a few bras . After we got back home it was 5:45 already I got in the shower and dried my hair it took me 30 min to do my make up and 45 min to do my hair and got dressed fast . Finally it was 7:10 and I heard someone knock on my door . Kenia went to go open the door and her them talk I opened up my door and there he was a sexy looking Kian Lawley standing in suit and tie
(Wow it was a good thing that I bought this dress ) how did I get lucky to be asked out. By this amazing guy.

(Kian's POV)

I saw her walk out of a room and she looked amazing I was so lucky to be taking her out on a date. I told her " you look amazing your so beautiful " she blushed and smiled wow her smile her everything she was just perfect no she IS perfect .

(Corina's POV)

He said I was beautiful wow he is so adorable I blushed and smiled he looked at me like if he wanted me but I mean I could be wrong. He came up to me and took my hand and we intertwined our fingers Kenia said " aww how adorable " he asked " are you ready to go babe?" "yeah see ya guys" they said in unison "see ya have a good night " then Julia said out of nowhere "she will be staying at your house tonight right ?" He chuckled and said yeah I smiled and we walked out . We went to his car and he opened my door and closed it once I was in side he went around the car and got in I said thanks for opening the door I asked where are we going he said to a fancy restaurant we didn't say anything until we arrived at the restaurant it was beautiful he sat down and talked about random stuff we laughed then I finally asked "why me?" He looked at me confused and said "what do you mean why you?" I said" why did you ask me out and not other girls that were 10 times prettier than me?" He said " I wanted to ask you out because you didn't look fake like those girls you looked so classy you are way beautiful than those girls I was looking around and saw you and your friends arrive I just felt something for you you were like the only girl in the world you were just so sexy in that bikini" I blushed and I felt flattered and said "well you looked sexy as well without a shirt on" and then the waitress came up to us and asked if we were done since we were there about 4 hrs and he smiled at me and said yeah she gave him the check and he paid .

He took me back to his house and when he opened the door for me he yelled "hey guys she is here" all of a sudden jc came tackling me down with a hug. We were just laughing and hugging each other on the floor I saw Kian getting jealous so I laughed and told jc to get up "sorry for knocking you down I'm just excited to meet kian's girlfriend " I looked at Kian and he looked surprised like me and blushed "yeah well um would you be my girlfriend?" I just stared at him and jumped on him wrapping my legs around him saying yes over and over again but then remembered my dress so I got off quickly and asked "hey do you have something I can wear ? " "Yeah I'll be right back " he said and jc said " oh sorry I thought you were dating already but for the record you guys are adorable " I blushed and said thanks he said "no problem" Kian came down and handed me his sweats and a shirt I said thanks before going upstairs to change in a room when I got done changing i laid on the bed and got on Twitter for a few minutes before jc opened the door and smiled " hey umm this is my room beautiful kian's is across the hall " he laughed at the end of his sentence "I'm sorry I didn't know I'm such an idiot" "no your not your fine " Kian came and said " you know your all mine right babe" I laughed at his comment "oh shut up and yes I know "

He came towards me and picked me up and I just smiled and said goodnight to jc he said goodnight as well .kian threw me on his bed and started kissing me I stopped hi before it got crazy and reminded him his was our first date barely he agreed and kissed my temple "goodnight gorgeous " I smiled and kissed him "goodnight my love" and like that we fell to sleep cuddled together .