This is the end.

Ok guys so this is the end of my book hope you all enjoyed it thank you for supporting me and I love all of you guys but sadly this is how my book will end....

Just kidding
*Warning - Adult content*

"K-kian?"

I looked at kian he was just standing there with a bouquet of flowers.
"Hey corina what's up"

"Damn it kian I thought you were hurt" I said happily rushing to give him a hug.
"Aw but I'm not and how come your crying ,suck it up babe"

"Babe? Eh what the heck, and I'm crying because I'm an emotional little bitch" I giggled.He then hugged me really tight and kissed my forehead.

"Alright buddy lets get walking " he put his arm over me and set down the flowers on his bed and I raised an eyebrow at him.

"What?"

"Where those for me?"
"Yeah why?"

"They're going to die if you just leave them there."

"I'll ask Jc to put them in water later "I shrug and we both walk out of his house.

Soon we were just walking by the Hollywood sign. After walking and talking for about 40 minutes I asked ,"so kian how come you texted me? And give me an honest answer."

"I guess I just wanted to see you today already" I noticed as soon as he said that I saw he rubbed his hands together and looked the other way. A sign of nervousness ,so I decided to see how far he would go with lying to me. " aw kian I love how honest we can be with each other" I said hugging him as we were walking.

He then rubbed the back of his neck and chuckled ,"yeah me too." I looked up at him to see his face and he looked down smiling at me. I let go of him and made a gap in between us long enough for him to ask.
"What's wrong?"

"Friends don't lie to each other kian" I said sternly.

"I'm not lying , I'm being honest I couldn't wait to see you....also friends have each other's backs so that's what I was doing."

I stop and look at him.

"What are watching out for? There's nothing wrong....right?" I look at kian searching his face for an answer.
"Right?"

"Can we just forget this ,You don't have to know every detail about a person's life"
He huffed."Well I'm sorry kian.....but I want to know something ,are you okay? You don't have to tell me what's wrong if you don't want to.." He then hugged me as if it was the last time he would ever see me.
"Kian?" He then looked at me and his eyes were glossy ,"No don't cry" I said pulling him into a hug again. This time I heard him whisper something "Why can't you realize I still love you?"
I immediately pushed away from the hug ,and stood there staring at him.
"I'm sorry but I don't think this friendship thing will work out" I was shocked at my own words . Why did I say that ? I have no idea ,but seeing Kian's face after that killed me.
"Why? Just why? Why do you have to make things difficult? Damn it why can't you see that nick doesn't love you anymore and being a clingy little bitch won't make him want you back! And honestly you don't deserve the second chance ,I mean for god sake you kissed me! I don't know why I even thought of trying to get you two together ,I mean all you do is ruin people's lives!!"

And with that I left kian standing there. I began walking to the beach kian and I met ,because I decided he was right ,all the stuff kian said was right. I didn't cry ,I didn't yell ,I was calm and just walked. No kian didn't follow me ,instead he left me walking .

-2 hours later-

I reached the beach were we met and sat there in the sand. I saw couples, groups of friends ,and families running around laughing having a great time. While I sat as far away as I could from the crowd ,and looked out into the ocean admiring it. Hours went by and by now it was 7:30 pm and I was starving ,but I didn't feel like moving. I thought if I starve myself ,I wouldn't mind dying. By this time there was barely anybody ,and as I sat there thinking ,the few people that were left got up and left.
It's funny how you think your over somebody but in reality your lying to yourself ,your just hurting yourself, and that is why I am where I am right now. I thought I was crazy ,and suddenly thought would anybody care if I left this cruel world? I looked to my right to see a cliff where people would dare each other to jump off from ,but no one dared to.