Chapter twenty two: 3 years is a long time

( music to go with the chapter above)

(3 years later)

I woke up with my gorgeous boyfriend next to me.

Nick is so cute I'm glad we got back together . "hey babe wake up" I whispered to him kissing his neck. "mmm... What ?" I giggled and got up and got ready for the day. I was wearing high waisted shorts and a flowery crop top (it was kinda tumblrish) and some sunglasses . "Hey Nick I'm going to go to the store I'll be right back" I tell him as he is still in bed. "ok babe be back soon" ,he said going back to sleep. I took the keys and got out of the house (& yes Julia ,Kenia ,and me still live together) Kenia is at jc's and Julia slept over at ansel's .

I got to the grocery store and parked I got out of the car, and walked to the store . As I was texting Ricky I heard someone honk really loud ,and I looked up to see a car about to hit me . I froze and the driver hit the brakes hard the tires screeched ,and I heard him scream, "WATCH OUT LADY!!" . "Im sorry !! " , I say when I took a good look at the driver OH MY GOD ITS KIAN I thought . I accidentally screamed a little and ran toward Kians car and he looks confused and mad thinking I'm a fan. He rolls down the window, "Hey I know you love me ,but be careful next time" , he tells me with a serious face . I laugh, "kian get out of the car you jerk", I say smiling which makes him mad ,because I called him a jerk even though I was the one texting and walking . "Hey excuse you?!" ,I'm confused at why he doesn't recognize me, "Kian don't you know who I am?" I say sadly.

"No I'm sorry ", he says now being more kind ,but realize I'm wearing sunglasses and my hair was all over my face. The second I take them off and fix my hair his face looks shocked . "CORINA ITS YOU OH MY GOD." I smile widely, "so you do remember me? " ." Of course how can I ever forget you I feel so stupid for not recognizing you" .

Kian gets out of the car and hugs me tight, " I missed you kian " I say to him in a serious tone. "I've missed you too beautiful . " ,"so do you have a girlfriend?" I ask him I don't even know why since I'm going out with nick. " I'm sorry I haven't to talked you in 3 years even though Kenia and Jc are going out." he said totally ignoring my question.
We then just stood their staring at each other until he finally said ," yeah I am " I was so sad even though I'm taken myself . "Oh " was all I managed to say. "Hey but I never stopped loving you " he said . Oh my lord I couldn't resist myself anymore I cupped his cheeks and kissed him which later became into a make out session in front of everyone ,but eh I didn't care at all.

We finally pulled apart, "im sorry kian I don't know why I did that." I tell him turning around and walked off quickly without buying the groceries. He then yelled at me I turned around to see what he was going to say when I realized we were inches apart "I'm willing to make this work out again gorgeous what about you?"

"Kian but I have a boyfriend as well I don't know"

"When you realise you want to spend the rest of your life with someone, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible!!
This is hard for me to admit, but there's something I've missed more than you....us!

Through all shadows of doubt, one thing I know for sure: I can not live without you!

The one I love
The one I love is all I need
to set my heart ablaze
the one I love's the center of
my life in many ways
The one I love is part of me
companion to my dreams
and is the main ingredient
in all my thoughts it seems
The one I love supports me through
the challenges I face
and knows the healing power
of a warm and fond embrace
The one I love responds to me
my spirits can renew
the one I love is full of passion
The one I love is you, Corina "

"K-kian...