Chapter twenty nine: Going back to Texas

"I would rather be a father than be famous & rich."

I smiled wide, " So you want this baby?" He makes a weird face, "Did you really just ask me if I wanted to be the father of my baby?"

I smile wide and hug him," I love you."

"I love you too." He pulls part from the hug and kisses my lips ever so gently. A sweet and light kiss ,which made me realize why I fell in love with kian in the first place. We walk out of the room holding hands, I look up to see kian smiling from ear to ear. We walk up the guys sitting on the couch laughing ,and suddenly they stop as they see us approach them.

"Guys....I'm going to be a father!" Ricky eyes widen ,and starts screaming like a fangirl meeting her idol. I chuckle as ricky runs and hugs kian ,I look over to Jc and see him smiling walking up to me.

"Congrats lil sis." I immediately pull him for a hug and start crying. He hugs me while stroking my hair, I feel his tears wetting the top of my head. Jc was the only one who truly understood me and Kian's relationship, he knew how much crap we had gone through.

"I knew this day would come," he whispers.

I hug him even tighter and finally let go, and I look up to see Jc smiling and tears slowly rolling down his cute chubby cheeks. " I love you Jc." I say giving him a quick hug. I feel kian put his hand around my waist, " as a brother kian!" I say giggling and pushing him away so I can hug ricky.

"Girl you are so grown up." Ricky says in a sassy tone. I laugh ," I know right! Okay guys I'm going to call my mom ." I say walking towards the backyard. I slide the window open and close it as I walk up to a chair. I call my mom,
(A/N: My mother & I will have a Spanish convo ,because even though this is a fanfic I can't pretend that my mom and i would have a English convo, it just feels weird, don't worry I will write down the translation)

Me: Hello?
Mom: Si bueno? ( yes hello?)
Me: tengo buenas noticias (i have good news)
Mom: que mija? (What ?)
Me: sabes como estoy con kian otra vez.( you know how I'm with kian again)
Mom: si que tiene que ver? ( yes ,what does that have to do with anything?)
Me: mama....estoy embarazada!( mom ....I'm pregnant!)
Mom: Enserio Corina! Ayy que felicidad *starts crying*( really Corina ! That's wonderful)
Me: No llores (don't cry)
Mom: Debes que venirte a tejas otra vez por un rato, extraño a mi hija. ( You have to comeback texas for a while, I miss my daughter)
Me: okay ,me voy la próxima semana.( okay I'll go next week)
Mom: bueno te dejo que le vayas a decir a tu papa cuando vengas adiós te amo princesa ( Well I let you tell your dad once you come back I love you princess )
Me: *sighs* im not a princess and byee te amo

*Ends call*

I walk back into the living room to see the guys talking, as i announced I was going to Texas, everyone stopped to look at me.

"What?" Kian asked confused.

"I'm going to texas, is there a problem?" I asked wondering what kian will say next.
"Well you're pregnant isn't that dangerous? I mean what if something goes wrong?and your plane crashes, or what if someone stabs you in the stomach at the airport? What if-" I giggle.

"It's not funny corina, I'm genuinely worried and-" I walk over to kian and peck him on the lips.

"Everything will be okay , don't over react kian, it's just for a few days, I'm going to visit my family and comeback safe."

"When?"

"Next week on Wednesday." You say smiling.

"So soon but what if the baby needs its father?!" Jc, ricky, and I burst out laughing.