3.Did you just rolled your eyes at me?

The wind was blowing freely to my face, making more of my hair fall from my ponytail. Thanks a lot roofless car. Nolan's hair was also getting blown by the wind,making it messier than before, but he doesn't even seem to care.

"So, why didn't you call me about your phone?" he asked, looking at me for a second before looking back at the road.

"Well probably because I don't have a phone," I said, "Idiot," I said whispered to myself.

"I heard that!"

We parked in this mall that I've never nor heard before. We went in and was surrounded by hundreds of shops and people.

Nolan seems to know this mall, because he walked around it so easily. While I was struggling to follow him from behind-attempting to not bump into people, while the bastard walked easily as hell, without even bothering about me.Jerk.

After squeezing through billions of people, I finally caught up with Nolan who was casually leaning on the wall in front of the apple store. Jerk.

"That took you long enough," he said as he stood up straight, I rolled my eyes as I went in. But then, Nolan gripped my arm, forcing me to move so close to him. Our chest are inches from each other, I could feel his warmth rushing through me.

I looked up and saw his usual playful smirk, "Did you just rolled your eyes at me?"

"I did, you want me to do it again?" I said trying to escape from his grip, which was useless since he was incredibly strong and I am incredibly small and weak.

"Hm, don't you even dare to do that again babe," he said, gripping me even closer.

"Hm, why should I?"

"Well, because I'm Nolan Anderson. And no one could do that to me," he said before letting me go. My body went cold when he let go, I pulled the end of my sweater and crossed my arms to try to warm my body.

"Miss being close to me, hun?" he asked from behind me.

Without even noticing, I rolled my eyes at him again. He pulled me close to him and raised my head up with his finger, forcing me to look at his perfect green eyes an feeling back his heat.

"I'm warning you,hun," he said as his smirk grew.

"Suuure," I said as he let go of me,"and stop calling me those things."

"Then what do you want me to call you, sweety?" he said playfully.

Before I could even respond, a black-haired guy worker approached us, "May I help you?"

Right then, I recognize a piercing in his nose and a tattoo peaking from his white t-shirt.

"Yes," Nolan said,"do you have any of the new iPhone 6?"

iPhone 6?! The phone he broke was an iPhone 5.

"Yes, follow me," he said as he walked towards one of the tables.

"An iPhone 6?!" I said glaring at Nolan.

"Yes, Noel," he said casually.

I shook my head in disbelief, this guy is one rich bastard.

The worker started talking about the new features and stuffs. And he started downloading apps so it would be easier for me to use it later. And I learned earlier that his name is Mike.

"Do you want to test the camera?" Mike asked, positioning the phone to take our picture.

"Yeah, sure," Nolan said, moving closer to each other, our shoulders touching.