Chapter 51. | revenge

❥๑━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━๑❥

(Jennie's OOTD)

51 ;
J E N N I E

"How are you doing today?" My physician smiled as she walked into my room. "I'm well." I smiled. "How is your eye? I'm going to remove the eye patch." She informed me as she started washing her hands.

"It doesn't hurt as much as it did when I first got the procedure done. But when I wake up and before I go to bed are the times where it hurts the most." I explained as she put on her medical gloves.

"When your eyepatch is off, how is your vision? Is it still blurred?" The older woman asked curiously as she was examining my eye. "Yes." I answered. "That's normal. It may take weeks or months for your vision to go back to normal." She informed me.

"Months?!" I asked in disbelief. "Yes, months. Unfortunately, there is a slight chance that it won't return at all. But until then, continue to take your antibiotics so it doesn't get infected." My physician responded.

"If my vision in that eye doesn't come back, does that mean I have to wear glasses?" I questioned. "Depending on how blurry, yes." She answered. Once she was finished examining my eye, she took off her gloves and washed her hands.

"It looks like your eye is healing properly. It should be healed by next week but, still continue to take your antibiotics. If you want, you can continue wearing your eyepatch." She stated.

"In about a week or so, come back for one last follow-up. You're free to go." My physician smiled. "Thank you so much." I smiled politely as I hopped off the examination table and exited the room. "So, how did it go?" Santana asked as she stood up from her seat.

"She said it's healing properly and that it should be fully healed in a week. My vision may never fully come back in this eye so, I will have to wear glasses if it doesn't. Honestly, I don't think it will." I sighed as we exited the building.