Chapter 85. | homecoming ii.

❥๑━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━๑❥

(Jennie's OOTD)

85 ;
J E N N I E

Jonah, Skylar, and I entered the school and memories came rushing back to me. Memories of everything that happened to me during my junior and senior years came flooding back.

"Skylar, how about you and I find us some good seats while Jen goes look for her friends?" Jonah suggested. "Okay. See you soon." Sky smiled as she gave my lips a quick peck before following Isaiah to the auditorium.

Memories of Santana and I were also hitting me hard. As I was nearing the choir room, I heard its usual loud racket. I heard collective gasps as I entered the glee club room.

"Jennie!" All of my old glee club members shouted. "What's up, guys?" I smiled as I walked over to them. Since we actually came early, the only ones here are Mercedes, Mike, Santana, and the remaining old members.

Blaine, Brittany, Tina, Sam, and Artie immediately gave me a hug. "Sam, Jonah is here. He came to see you. He's finding us some seats now." I informed my brother's best friend.

"He is?! I have to go find him!" Sam said excitedly before he dashed out of the room.

"Look at you." Mercedes smiled as she gave me a hug. "Look at me? Look at you Ms. record deal." I smiled. "You're one to talk. You're modeling for Calvin Klein and Adidas now." She smiled.

"You even dyed your hair and got tattoos." Mike added as he gave me a hug. "Hey." Santana said softly as she gave me a small smile. "Get over here." I smiled as I halfheartedly rolled my eyes before pulling her into a hug.

"How have you been?" I asked my ex-girlfriend. "Not as good as you're doing now." She responded honestly. "My offer from earlier is still available. Rachel, Kurt, and I have room for one more if you ever want to move to New York." I told her.