Chapter 48. | marry me?

❥๑━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━๑❥

(Jennie's OOTD)

48 ;
J E N N I E

"Guys, the finalists for NYADA come out today!" Kurt told Rachel and I seriously as he walked up to my locker. "I know. I've been feeling nauseous all day today and it's not from the cafeteria food." I responded as I shut my locker.

"I've been checking the message boards and some people already received their letters. It's not like it matters, Figgins already put that suspension in my school records." Rachel stated.

"I didn't win class president and I didn't get the lead in this year's musical. My chance is as good as gone." Kurt sighed. "Nuh-uh, enough." I said as I started clapping loudly and both of them looked at me like I was crazy.

"Who the hell are you two? Cause I know damn well you two are not Kurt Hummel and Rachel Berry. The Rachel and Kurt that I know and unfortunately care about would not be pitting themselves right now." I said seriously.

"Yes Kurt, you went 0/2 and yes Rachel you became a level entry scammer. Does that mean you're not talented enough to get in? Hell no! Besides me, my boo, Cedes, and a select few other people you two are the most talented people I know." I said honestly.

"If the judges at that school don't see that then, screw 'em." I finished and both of them were staring at me. "What's with that look?" I asked confusedly. "You said you cared about us." Rachel squealed.

"Seriously, that's all you got from that?" I said in disbelief. "Group hug!" Kurt smiled. "No. Get off of me." I said as I was trying hard to fight the smile that was forming.

***

{Rachel}
I can't win, I can't reign
I will never win this game
Without you
Without you