Chapter 52. | still get jealous

❥๑━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━๑❥

(Jennie's OOTD)

52 ;
J E N N I E

"Hey, Jen." My new friend, Aliyah smiled as she walked up to my locker. "Hey, Ali." I waved. Aliyah is a transfer student. She moved here a couple of days ago. We have the same math class so, I decided to befriend the new girl.

"How's your eye. The bruising has gone away." She smiled as she examined my face. "It doesn't hurt anymore which is great but, my vision is in this eye is still blurry." I responded.

"I still can't believe that jerk from Dalton academy did that to you and your friend." Aliyah said in disbelief. "It's fine because once regionals is over, my family is planning to sue him." I informed her.

"Hey, babe, who is this?" Santana asked as she walked up to Aliyah and I. While placing a kiss on my cheek and her arm around my waist in the process. "This is my friend Aliyah. She just moved here." I told my girlfriend.

"So you're Santana. I heard all about you." Aliyah smiled as she extended her hand for Santana to shake. "I hope all good things." San responded as she shook her hand. "Of course." I smiled.

"I have to get to class. I'll see you at math and it was nice meeting you, Santana." Aliyah smiled before walking away. "When did you have time to make friends?" Santana laughed as I shut my locker.

"When she first transferred here, she had no friends so, I decided to befriend her." I explained nonchalantly as we started walking to the glee club room.

My girlfriend entered the choir room and saw the word 'free day' on the whiteboard. "What is a free day?" I asked confusedly as Santana and I sat down in our normal seats.

"It means that anyone can come up here and sing whatever song they want for the entire week. I feel like it's time for you guys to currently express and let out how you are currently feeling. So, whoever wants to start us off, come on up." Mr. Shue smiled.