prologue;

❥๑━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━๑❥

(Auckland Airport)

00 ;
J E N N I E

"Micah Kim, Aliyah Kim, Jonah Kim, and Jennie Kim, please report to the main office." The school's secretary ordered through the intercom. "Looks like you and your siblings are leaving early." My best friend, Morgan smiled.

"Looks like it." I smiled as I started to pack all of my belongings.

"I'll call during lunch." I whispered as I stood up from my seat. "Sounds good." Morgan smiled before pulling me into a hug. I waved goodbye before I exited the classroom.

As I headed to the principal's office, I caught up with my eldest brother, Micah, older sister Aliyah, and my older twin brother Jonah. Micah and Aliyah aren't twins but, they are less than a year apart. Eleven months to be exact.

Jonah and I are a year and some months apart from them. Our younger sister Juliana is three years younger than Jonah and I. Our younger brother Lucas is five years younger than Jonah and me.

"What do you think they called us to the office for?" Jonah asked us curiously.

"Hell if I know. I don't care what the reason is, I'm just glad that I got called out of class before I was handed my calculus quiz." Aliyah smiled as we entered the main office.

"Please head to Principal Wilson's office." Our school's secretary, Mrs. Scott smiled.

We followed her instructions and headed straight to the principal's office. We knocked before entering and were met with our parents. "Mum? Dad? What are you guys doing here?" I asked confusedly.

One thing about our parents, is they don't come to the campus unless it's something serious.

Due to their jobs, they hardly have enough time to stop and sit down with our teachers during parent-teacher conferences, field trips, or PTA meetings.