Chapter 81. | Heartbroken ii.

❥๑━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━๑❥

(Jennie's OOTD)

81 ;
J E N N I E

"How are you feeling?" Skylar questioned as we were on our way to the campus. "As one feels like when they lost the love their life." I answered. "Do you have class tomorrow?" She asked curiously.

"No, my professor canceled. Apparently, he has to go back to his hometown in Oregon to handle some sort of family issue." I responded. "Do you have any plans tomorrow?" Sky asked.

"What's up with all of the questions. But no, I don't have any plans tomorrow." I replied. "Let me take you out tomorrow." Skylar smiled. "Don't get me wrong, I would totally go out on a date with you but, I'm not ready to start dating again." I told her.

"It's not a date. I hate that you're upset." She stated honestly.

"So to cheer you up, we can do anything you want. If you want to sit on the couch and eat ice cream all day then, we can do that. If you want to go to a hair salon or nail salon we can do it. If you want to go shopping then we can do it. I just don't you want to be alone right now." She told me seriously.

I looked at her surprisedly. "I can't ask you to do that." I responded. "I insist. I know what it feels like to go through a tough breakup like this." Skylar said. "You do?" I asked.

"Hell yeah. Picture this, sophomore year at NYADA, and your girlfriend since ninth grade breaks up with you over text. Not a call, FaceTime, or even a voicemail. A three-word text message." Skylar responded and I looked at her surprisedly.

"I was distraught. I didn't eat for days. I almost got kicked out of school because I wouldn't leave my room. So, I had to do credit recovery. Then junior year rolls around and I meet this gorgeous girl. She totally made me forget about my ex." She smiled.