📝 Chapter 27. June 20, 2014 Out in NYC

June 20, 2014

New York City, New York

Out in NYC

(Taylor's perspective)

"What to go get some coffee?" I asked

"Sure! It's so cute outside ice coffee sounds amazing." Elizabeth said.

"Okay let's go get dressed and go." I said.

I put on a white dress with red flowers on it, I put on green high heals with a matching green purse.

I call Dave and we quickly comes and we get into the car and begin to drive through the busy streets of New York.

An hour later we finally make it to the coffee shop and some paparazzi are standing out in the street since it's a popular place where other celebrity sightings are. We pull up to the curb and I step out onto the street. Elizabeth gets out behind me and the paparazzi start taking pictures,

"Hi Taylor," one said.

"Hello Taylor," another one said.

Some predestination's stop and stair and some quickly try to take out their phones and take pictures.

-

-I smile and wave at them as we walk into the coffee shop

-
I smile and wave at them as we walk into the coffee shop.

We wait in line and some fans walk up to us and ask for some pictures. I quickly take some and we as move up in the like until it's our turn and we ordered.

Once we got our ice coffee we quickly walk out of the coffee shop and walked back to the car to more people trying to get pictures of us as we smiles and quickly get back into then car.

"Oh they added extra caramel on my ice coffee." Elizabeth said as she takes another sip of her ice cream and it goes have tons of caramel in it.

"That looks super surgery. You are going to be bouncing off the wall's later." I said laughing.

We drove back home and walked into the door.

____________________________________

Author's Note

Thoughts? Please vote and comment.

-Wunderstruck1313