Chapter 29. July 3, 2014 Ninja Turtle's

July 3, 2014

Ninja turtle

(Taylor's perspective)

"Jamie and Kyle are coming over today to celebrate the fourth early and they are spending the night over." I said.

"Cool! Are they staying for the party as well?" Elizabeth asks.

"Yes. They are on their way over now. Want to help me decorate the house and prepare the food?" Taylor asked

"Yes." I said.

We got busy and started to prepare the food for everyone coming over. Once we finished cooking we put all of the food in the refrigerator and we started to decorate the house with red white and blue balloons and put up American flags everywhere.

"There it looks very festive now." Elizabeth said.

"It does." I said looking around the house.

The doorbell rings and I run over to answer,

"Hi Jamie! Hi Kyle!" I shout hugging them.

"Hi Taylor. Thank you so much for inviting us for the fourth." Jamie said walking into the house.

"Thank you both for coming." I said.

"Hi Taylor." Kyle said

"Hi Kyle." I said and hugged him.

"Hi Taylor." Kyle said.

"I have tons of food for tomorrow. Are guys hungry?" I asked.

"Yes. I would love some food." Jamie said.

We all sate some lunch and we all caught up on each other lives. An hour later we all put on our swim suites and walked outside in the backyard to go swimming in the pool.

"Oh I have inflatables. Let me go get them." I said and went into the shed in the backyard.

I grabbed the turtle and the dolphin and I walked back out to see Elizabeth, Kyle and Jamie standing in the steps of the water.

"The water feels so nice. It feels so warm." Jamie said.

"I put the pool cover on so it's nice and warm." I said stepping into the water and it feels nice.

"We should all jump in." Elizabeth said.

"Oh I need to record that." Kyle said.

"Okay Kyle you record Elizabeth Jamie and I." I said.

"Okay." Kyle said and walked over to the other side of the pool and held up him phone.

"Ready set go!" Kyle shouts.

Elizabeth, Jamie and I run holding our inflatable's and jump onto the pool with a big splash.

"I got that on slow mo!" Kyle shouts.

We all swam for a few hours until we got out and changed into our clothes. We talked and told stories until it got dark and we cooked s'mores. We watched the sky being lit up with fireworks early until we all went to bed.

____________________________________

Author's Note

Thoughts? Please vote and comment.

                                          -Wunderstruck1313