74.Sea date-I: alone time

It was the most beautiful evening, ming awaken on forth chest listening to his heartbeat and ming speaking with the tiny life of love that is growing inside him "...did you hear, its loud right,"

Hearing the steady, calm, strong heartbeat is helping him he is saying to his baby to have some positive energy and the evening cannot be more calm and romantic for him he love the change in his day and he feels relaxed it was most beautiful evening, dips In moonbeams and pure silence just lying on his husband chest and hearing his heartbeat which is comforting him and their love which is growing inside him.

Looking up to forth face he leans in peppering forth face with more kisses "wake up..wake up..forth"

Feeling the soft kiss forth-soft groans he stops the kissing barricade by squeezing the face between his palms and tucks him back to pillow he rest his face on ming shoulder dropping a peck he cuddles ming murmuring "sleep for five minutes"

Ming smiled caressing forth hairs, after five minutes he puts forth head on pillow and gets up he hits on forth thigh, "p'forth, if you won't wake up, I am going to sea on my own"

Forth sits up hugging ming waist and resting his chin on ming shoulder "you're being a feisty cat"

He sits calmly in forth hug, with forth arms around his waist

"I had a good sleep, what about you" forth ask nuzzling his nose into ming hairs

ming nods "me too" he turns his face kissing forth forehead

forth looks to ming "shall we go to sea"

"lets goooo" ming cheers and forth gets down he takes ming hand and gets him down the bed, he makes a phone call to receptionist ming being curious of forth making a secret phone call he is asking him, forth leans to ming ear "as my husband is pregnant I planning with flirt with the receptionist is not she beautiful!"

Ming eye rolls on forth for diverting the topic forth glares ming for trusting him so much he locks ming waist and eyes asking, he whines into ming neck "you love me so much. Show a little of irritation I am missing that"

He chuckles for forth nuzzling his neck while forth makes him walk two steps back and tucks his back to wall he looks down to ming wavering eyes "p'forth"

Ming don't know why forth was giving those deep eyes as if he is ready to eat him those eyes are forming butterflies in him his toes are pinching his half slippers while forth leans onto him with hand caressing on his lower back sending warmth to ming, ming closed his eyes with forth hugging him closer caressing his backbone "any pain"

"I am good p'forth," he answered hugging forth torso

Forth knew ming was being patient and trying to be strong he just want ming to be happy with all the changes ming body is undergoing he wants to stand for ming and make sure he was happy he is keeping his temper in check and being tender with ming, he can feel emotional smiles of being glad with his husband soft touches and little cares he protectively picks ming up, he sees smiling to his eyes by looping his arms around forth neck he nuzzles their noses and forth carefully walks to washroom, washing their sleepy faces and walking out ming finds a bag on bed

"p'forth..there is some bag here" he says like a excited child and looks to forth smiling eyes

"check it"

Ming become curious of forth smiling face he opens the bag zip and brings out a two blue couple hoodies and white shorts

he smiles to forth he was surprised, he gives a meaningful look to forth

"you like it" he smiles to ming

Ming nods "....so you planned everything and teased me all afternoon" he gives a cute pout