43.Birthday day morning

Still standing in each other embrace smiling eye to eye  he turn his attention to Ming being weak last night he murmured "sorry for over doing it"

Puffing his cheeks Ming pout at his husband apology, looking at him he replied "I told you I am fine" he felt bad to receive his apology somewhat he didn't like the feeling of apology as it was killing their after math taste of their love night of course it was how Ming way treating his husband with a special night by filling the water Tub with red petals and room filled with sweet aroma fragrance and they did three times to their heart content yet Ming accept that he was tired he felt being deficit in giving his hundred percent to his husband so he was still pouting

"Next time, I will not over do it when we have work" forth was being serious with this decision and Ming smirk "you think you can resist me"

He returned his smirk "then face the consequence"

Ming shrug his shoulders "Gladly, as excited as always"

He got a laugh for Ming not giving up "I dare you"

"Blow up your dare, I dare you" he smirk at forth and forth gave a smirk too, they laugh at each other throwing dares and teasing

"From now on I will eat more protein food I will become stronger for four five six ..ten.. rounds"

Hearing such numbers increasing forth skin colour changing he was becoming pale "sweetheart..poor me, I cannot afford to aphrodisiac" he hug him tight whispering his love to Ming

While Ming was laughing at forth being afraid of numbers he was laughing on his shoulder and forth hearing to his laugh he was caressing his back with fingers he surprised him whispering "love you sweetheart"

He blushed at the sudden emotional words he replied him "love you too" he pout his lips receiving a peck  from forth

"I am happy with your surprises ming, this will be my best birthday"

forth smiles for arthit being happy he holds forth cheek and drops a peck on his forehead "thank you for being my best, happy birthday darling."

ming gives him a warm smile he loops his arms around ming's waist he looks to the mist filled eyes "sweetheart, today I just want to be with you, and both of us lay on the bed for rest of the day and hear you talking to me all day..." He sighs

ming chuckled "ohooo today, birthday boy is showering me with so much love."

forth laughs into ming "don't spoil out love when I am being serious with you"

ming being aware its rare for forth to be emotional and he can see how emotional his husband was "am I making your birthday emotional."

forth shakes his head gripping tears with shaky breath he keeps saying out all his emotions,  "It's too much happiness, sweetheart, our new house, birthday, especially porr is on time to wish me a happy birthday and I am being happy with my husband, I always used to have this fear in me, if I could lead my life well with my partner, I am so scared when I find some of my relatives and friends failed relationships, I used to think what about me! Who will come into my life, you see I am 24/7 busy in life so I thought this will be a major problem and I will fail in spending time with my partner but right now I am standing with you never ever these thoughts never occur to me. Now that I am recalling what I use to think about my marriage! and now it's all different, I have never met someone who understands me like you do, you never say I am neglecting you when I am being away from you for days, you keeps waiting for me, you keep me as your priority while I am being slinked with my work, I don't know if I am giving you as much as you gives me... But even if I am in work I always think about you, keeps myself shuttle with thoughts like 'what must be you doing?' 'where are you?' 'Are you tired from work?' These questions comes to me every time but I don't have time to ask you, every minute you keeps prompting in my brain and I keep saying 'he will be fine, he is strong, he must be working, he will be doing good in whatever he chose to do.' Remember I always love you even if I don't say these words to you everytime."