32.things..going on

A regular morning forth was in kitchen searching for coffee powder, Ming is all set for his day he is wearing his alumni uniform white shirt and blue pants neatly tucked, he walk down the stairs asking his mother in law about his missing husband who came late in midnight and in the morning he woke up on a cold bed

"Mae, where is p'forth?"

"He is in kitchen, son.." She respond and resumed to talk with her husband David.

Ming nod taking his turn from staircase to left kitchen "phee, what are you searching for?"

"Me!.." forth shrug "....Just trying to find coffee powder, can you help me Ming I cannot find it"  Forth held his shoulders in disappointment for his long search..

Forth is making an effort to learn things to which Ming glows up every time when his husband is learning new things in kitchen, opening upper cabinet door "here it is.."

Forth gave a short smile before extending his hand to grab the glass container but Ming snatched the glass container close to his chest, Forth drawn his eyebrows in confusion

"darling first kiss..." Ming is asking for his morning kiss

"Ha..my sweetheart is being romantic in morning.." Forth tilts reaching to Ming lips and pressed their lips softly  "good morning Ming.." He whisper

"Morning p'forth.." Ming hand him coffee powder with a blush creeping his cheeks

Forth is glowing with smile, he turns off the stove simmer, filling the boiled milk into two cups adding coffee powder to the cups he mumbled: "where is my shy ming?"

Ming grinned shyly he was their too, when he comes out I cannot stand Infront of you "don't tease me now, I just miss you a lot, these days we both are busy..."

Forth hands him his coffee, sipping his coffee he left a sigh "My schedules are getting tight, I couldn't cope up with work, I just had 4hours of sleep...you see I feel like these days are not mine.." Sipping his coffee he is relaxing his mind.

Ming worries for forth tired voice it was clear to see forth eyes had dark circles "are you tired?"

"Mm....fine fine.. don't worry...just tired and having little headache..so I am drinking coffee to relax my nerves..."

Ming nod in understanding forth kept his promise even though he was stressed out forth was not drinking, Ming gently brought up his fingers stroking forth left cheek who was tiredly sipping his coffee "have some rest p'forth, you're overworking yourself, why your schedules are getting tight these days."

Putting the coffee cup down to the table "nothing it is as, usual, I am all fine, are you done? Let's go we're getting late..."

Ming halted forth by holding his wrist "phee I had a small request, I know you don't have time for everything but..."

Forth raised his hand holding back of neck giving himself a quick massage "that is fine, come on tell me, what are you hesitating for?"

"....do ...you remember phee, I told you about arts fest in our college.." Ming start to fidgeting with his black backpack strap  "that is on today which is valentine's Day and we had painting exhibition in college can you come, just for 5minutes phee come to take a look and go I won't ask you to stay for a long time. can you?"

"Ming your arts exhibition will be in morning time I had to go for O.P, you knew how my schedule was.. sorry..."

Ming knows his answer but even then he thought to give it a try hearing the expectant answer he replied: "it's okay phee don't say sorry, It's all fine, come, let's go.."