11. Falling leaf

After all the fights and got reconciled forgetting the things that had happen.

after having dinner at night forth wanted to discuss ming studies.

"ming lets go to the terrace, I need to talk to you."

" umm , okay p'forth, let's go."

they went to the terrace a cold breeze can be sensed by their bodies, they were walking holding hand in hand moving their hands to and fro,

"what is it phee ? anything important to discuss with me?"

" I want to know your interest in studies."

Ming went silent for a minute and said

"p' forth, I am interested in studying anything I cannot be good and awesome like you."

Forth chuckled "....I am not asking for Harvard certificates, I am asking which subject are you interested in, I don't care for medal and grades, study only if your interested, I feel like you're sitting at home all alone, I think you will get bored by yourself, that is why I am asking you, is it clear ..."

they were walking rounds and talking to each other ming nod his head in understanding.

"Now tell me which subject are you interested in"

Ming unlinking his hand from forth grip and pointed his fingers towards forth left chest.

forth hold onto ming finger and pulled him into his arms by holding his waist

"...., say what do you want to study?

Ming with his round eyes " p'forth what I am saying is true, I want to be beside you all the time, if there is anything like that, then I will study with all my might, I want to be with you every second ." ming replied by looking into dark eyes of forth.

Forth eyes were wet

ming is tickling and teasing his husband they were at each other

"stop it ming, hahaha ha ha ah ahh." forth is struggling

now forth is tickling ming back rasing him in the air by holding his waist. they both laughed their heart out having tears in their eyes, forth put him down

suddenly ming turned front in forth arms hugging him tightly he cleaned his eyes sneakily in his heart ming was happy after their fight today they got to smile

forth hug back ming "ming, don't move let's stay like this."

"umm.. then what you said is serious you want to be beside me."

" yes, phee"

"then study doctor."

"okay phee, I will do that."

"auh !! ming think carefully, It will be tough you need to study hard."

" no phee, it is not hard for me as long as you are with me you will help me."

" really !! then if you're okay, then I am okay with it too."

" help me p'forth , then I will study hard to be beside you."

"ming, it's not something easy, you need to be serious."

" I will phee, I will take it seriously, I won't let you down, never p'forth."

Okay, my baby."

" I am not a baby p'forth."

They are taking rounds walking hand in hand

"ming, why you did not study, your graduation until now, your family said you are not interested in studying."

ming was silent did not know what to talk?.