39.preparations

(From midnight fantasy series 😜)

"oiee our son's house was designed very beautiful, wahh so adorable" Mr.jaturapoom cheered from the enterance by the time his wife was about to step her feet out at main door to exit, she was shocked at his sudden appearance she thought her husband would come late by evening but this was too soon, her corner wrinkles if her eyes made strech widening her eyes which swift to narrow again "what are you doing here?"

He shrug his shoulders at his wife being so grumpy at his welcome  "Why? should not I be here?"

She shook her head with annoyed expression with her irritating voice she raised her voice "you told me-you had work and you're this early"

Her husband sighed "my old lady stop frowning too much you're skin will get more wrinkles" he said laughing at her annoyed face which soon turning into angry face at her husband teasings

"Look who is speaking, having full of grey hairs" she smirk at him folding her arms to front

Ming felt relieved as his father in law was their at the right time and he cannot help but to laugh at their conversation but he made sure not to laugh hard he stick to his feet not to disturb them as the old couple wrapped in a warm hug as soon a...

Ming felt relieved as his father in law was their at the right time and he cannot help but to laugh at their conversation but he made sure not to laugh hard he stick to his feet not to disturb them as the old couple wrapped in a warm hug as soon as they retrieve each other, soon he gave a welcome his father in law with a cheerful hug

"Welcome, porr" david engulf him in his arms Patting Ming back "have a beautiful future a head of you son"

Those words gave a warm feeling to ming which made his mother in law to cringe for not giving any blessings except to show some harsh behaviour and felt bad out of guilty but latter Her expression turned to smile as his husband was doing best out of her situation.

"Come in porr, I will give a tour .." Ming said welcoming his father to walk in

They both were walking looking each room his father was praising him a lot which Ming couldn't be more crimsone red and laugh to his parsing words saying thank you, they walked to kitchen where kit made coffee and offered him "here,porr have some coffee"