91.Married life

some of you are asking me for beam and kit so I write this chapter in brief summary of how beam and kit adjusting to their new life and understanding each other, hope you guys like it.

Finally, kit and beam registered their marriage and were driving back to their apartment

Kit checks his notifications "see, I told you my porr will never go easy on us"

Beam frown "what happen?"

Kit sussed "He cut all my bank cards except salary card which is on my name"

Beam laugh's "thank god we can at least live on your salary ...work hard my husband"

Kit shakes his head with a worry "beam?"

He stops his car at the sea he looks to kit lowered head, murmuring "you lost your work because of me, you still choose to marry me.."

Kit knew how beam is passionate being a surgeon he is feeling a little bit timid for what his father is going to do "I will try to ask porr"

He find their car took a stop, he looks around the dark night and windows scroll down feeling the fresh breeze of sea with warm tears falling down his eyes he see beam opening the car door for him giving his hand for him, kit holds his hand getting down the car and beam closed the car door

Kit stands to car with low head seeing the worried and timid kit he cupped kit cheeks "kit"

He nod avoiding beam eyes

"we just got married,"

He asking him to smile, they just got married and took a group photo and a photo of themselves in their formal dress because they directly went for registration, beam did not expect their emergency he could not even propose properly even though proposing to kit is not under his main list but right now he is regretting for not doing it in beforehand he could have brought a million dollar ring and ask this precious hand

He leaned closer to kit forehead cupping kit cheeks asking him to look into his eyes "please, I am less worried about my work, if not this I can work in another hospital," he winked to kit teary eyes "may be I can enjoy our honey moon days for some time then grab a work in any hospital as long as I have my hard working sweetheart,"

"sure" he leaves a teary chuckle his eyes widen for beam leaning to his lips he held his palm on beam chest "we are outside,"

Hearing kit stomach grumbling he left kit cheeks with a chuckle "hungry?"

He nod, with beam raising him into his arms kit is stopping him "I can walk"

"I know your back is hurt, so let me," he asked getting kit into his arms he looped his arms around beam neck smiling to beam being careful in taking his steps, and he cannot believe beam saying he cannot take responsibility, he chuckled for beam being scared to be a parent and a family man.

Gently Dropping kit to chair he took his side seat while waiting for food, officially it's their first dinner after registering their marriage, beam hold kit hand asking him "how did that bastard hurt you?"

Kit shook his head "he is crazy beam as soon as I get into elevator he tried to corner me I scold him to stop but he did not listen he hit me saying he is going to marry me!" he sighed "what hurts the most is when I said about Deer being advantageous of me, my porr did not bother an inch," he leaves a silent sob he leaned on beam shoulder, beam worriedly squeezed kit hand "thank god you're safe" he murmured kissing kit hairs, "I thought I will be living in a hell, thanks for helping me bee.." he cried into beam chest while beam caressing kit hairs, "I thought porr will understand me but..he is so money minded, he values money and fame more than his own people, he did the same to my mom too, she would always wait for my father to come home.." he sniffed "I thought he love me as his son but not he is trying to make something big with my marriage," kit suddenly felt nauseous, beam keeps caressing kit hairs he is worried "hey..shall I help you to washroom?"