21.weekend

The end of December where people are preparing for new year and Christmas eve, some are trying to complete what they have started, some are having new plans for the coming up year, with a joy of happiness there are entering into another year within a week.

Ming who struggled all his childhood life had held onto the light, standing on his very long nights, now the soul is tossing on the bed who is having a lot of future ahead.

Forth was doing his morning routine exercise..

Ming was still rolling on the bed stretching his limbs, his half-open eyes were looking at the wall clock the time is showing it is 7:20 am he yawned a little thinking he needs to go to kitchen help his mother in law to prepare breakfast and hand a protein shake bottle to his husband, write a dairy for few minutes, arggh!! He ruffled his hair ' lot of work,' and yawning a little he turned onto his belly to sleep for five more minutes, thinking and repeating his brain just five more minutes..

After 25minutes ming sat up having his head leaning to headboard moving his head left-right, he looked at the clock his eyes widen what 7:50!!!!!

He flipped out from blanket and hurried to the bathroom brushing teeth, washing face...he ran down as if it was a running race, he took his turn to kitchen "good morning mae."

Mrs.Jaturapoom was arranging breakfast dishes in plate and turned to ming "good morning son."

Ming was scratching the back of his neck, " mae, I woke up late, I think breakfast is done."

Mrs.Jatturapoom arranged the last dish on tray and handed to ming "it's okay na, place this tray on the dining table."

"Kha mae." Ming was cursing himself, ' I should not have overslept, what does mae think of me?.' Shaking his head again walked back to kitchen.

" Ming come sit here." Mrs.jatturapoom patted the space on the black slab, ming hop onto his touching his back to the wall and folded his legs up he took an apple from the side fruit basket started playing with it.

"Ming, its your weekend, you could sleep for some more time, and I am not a scary mother in law," Mrs.jatturapoom said placing a pot on stove with a smile on her face

Ming was smiling and again pulling his ear "I want to help you mae, but I am not a morning person, I end up waking up late."

"Its okay, no need to help me in kitchen ming, have rest you're going to college now, you will be tired." Said Mrs.jatturapoom by adding the milk to the pot and she said again " do you want to drink tea or coffee."

"I will go with tea mae."

Before I make a tea for us go and gives this protein shake bottle to your husband.

Ming jumped down taking the bottle and again started running on the stairs finally he was at the gym room his husband again working out his abs and arm muscles are popping "look! How handsome and sexy my husband is, does he need to temp me like this all exposing." Ming pulled his name normal expression and walked to forth who was doing some ab muscle exercises

" Phee here I am placing your bottle down." He was about to go down.

Forth stood up and said "wait! Come here."

Ming walked back to forth "what?"

Forth pulled him into his hands and adjusting his hair strands "do you feel bad?"

"For what phee?"

"Last one week I am not spending time with you?"

Ming pout his lips held his palm on forth cheek "its okay I know phee is busy, p'forth, I am fine by myself."