80.Time flies by the passing wind

Ming pregnancy was stabilized he was pregnant for two months he was now two months pregnant and it's common to have symptoms like mood changes and lower backache and cramps and morning sickness

Forth took proper care of him during his hospitalization he now took him home, unbuckling the seat belt he smiled at Ming who was blushing at his husband nearness he kissed his lips "welcome home sweetheart"

Ming smiled back to him while holding onto forth neck and forth took him out of seat he needs to have bed rest he was not allowed to walk

Forth was carrying him into the house the security guard open doors for them and a servant following his master to him to open bedroom door she open the door and closed it behind

Forth already hired servants for house cores and to take care of Ming when he was off to work

He gently made him sit on bed placing a pillow to bed post helping ming to rest his back to soft pillow he sat opposite to Ming he keeps staring Ming smiling eyes "stop looking at me.."

Forth held his hand on Ming cheek caressing with his thumb "love you"

Ming was blushing deep red at forth expressing his love to him always and making him shy at just two simple words, Ming held his head down ming looks back looking around the room he says "been a long time, I miss our room"

"lay down, I will give a quick massage"

"my Back is not paining now" the entire room was silent except for the air conditioner rotating and Ming was not at feeling ease he was shying too much for the way forth looking at him endearingly "stop looking at me"

Forth eyes twiched and his lips smiling, shrugging his shoulders and hand "what did I do?"

Next minute Ming covered his face with his hands he started to cry, forth was shocked to see the sudden change "sweetheart" he voice sound soft and worried he removed Ming hands revealing those wet eyes, with his thumbs he clean his tears asking him by grabbing his chin between his thumb and index finger gently making him look into his eyes "what happen?"

Ming was sobbing between trying to talk "I don't know anything about what is going inside me..I..I sometimes feel happy, and sometimes feel like crying..."

Forth crawl to sit beside Ming shoulder leaning his back to head post he was spooning Ming to sit between his thighs his right hand rested on Ming belly and left hand holding his fingers "shall I explain you?"

Ming nod his head slow and forth chuckled Looking at his pout Ming turn to forth "you're teasing meeeeeee" he started to cry like a baby and forth was alarmed he coaxing him stroking his small pony "no sweetheart I am not teasing you"

Ming slow down his crying leaning his head on forth shoulder playing with forth fingers

Forth was stroking his hair trying his best to explain him what is going on with his husband "sweetheart.. you're in first trimester pregnancy you may have some mood changes , bloating skin or abdomen, cramps, frequent urination and food carvings these are your symptoms and you don't need to get worry about them.."

Ming silently playing with forth fingers on his lap "I need to stay home all day it will be boring if you went to work"

Forth smiled "shall I stay home along with you"

Ming chuckled "haha, no I will get bored to see your face 24/7"

Forth wants to tickle him until his stomach aches but he cannot do that now he chimed "that's not fair ming"

"all is fair being in love"

Forth nod hugging ming tight into his arms "finally these are your days,"