24.Paris night

The sky was turning grey in the evening the atmosphere turned lightly dark its 6:30 in the evening, as it was winter the sky turned dark soon, the breeze is increasing touching the clam souls standing on the Alexander III bridge one of the five beautiful bridges in Paris, the golden lamps giving bright glitz to the dark sky and grey clouds, The statues on both sides of the bridge are giving fine artwork to a beautiful view of the bridge, to the bannister holder many couples having tied attached padlocks, and a few visitors find it as a new custom bringing an excitement they are doing the same thing locking the couple locks to the bannister and threw the key to into sirien river which is a pure belief of the Paris civilians the couples will be locked forever with each other.

Ming was on right side either of the bridge enjoying the night view, through the glistering lamps, the night view was too bright and he find it attractive to his eyes, the wind was breezing with high altitude, the temperature was dropping, even more, sending chills to his body, his ears and nose turned to pitch red, he was rubbing his palms to provide some warmth to his cold hands..

Forth was standing beside ming doing the same, enjoying the night view of Paris, he was rubbing his palms too, looking at his hubby doing the same thing He wrapped his hands around ming shoulders pulled him near to his body "the wind is blowing too hard, shall we go back to our room."

"Let's stay for some more time phee, all day we slept in our room."

After checking in the at night motel they did not left their room and today too they spend their time sleeping together eating food in the motel all day they were sleeping as they were tired from the journey, they came out just 1/2 hour back in the evening.

Again they stayed in silence looking down to the water, the river looked beautiful having a reflection of a bridge with sparkling lights,

"Is not it beautiful." Forth break the silence speaking for the site of view.

Ming replied "yes phee, "

Forth pulled ming into his hug feeling the warmth from the two souls they stayed calmly, a sight streak of line ran from the eye corner.

Ming got startled by the sudden pull as he was not alerted, last time in the plane when his husband dozed his hug coldly from then there is no much physical attachment between them, the way forth pulled out from the hug hurts him a lot...."now you are hugging me phee." Are the painful words he said

"I am sorry sweetheart."

"All day you gave me your silence, and now you're hugging me all of a sudden P'forth." Ming could not restrain the painful feelings anymore, he bared enough of his husband silence, he was hitting the hugging shoulders slightly, while crying his hurt words out..

Forth tighten the hug around the thin waist, ming face was pushed further into the broad chest as the big hands tighten the hug, he said: " I am giving some space, now I cannot withstand it anymore, can we talk to each other normally, this is not what I expected, this surprise honeymoon trip not exciting anymore, I don't want us to suffer like this."

"Phee, do you know how happy I am when I first saw the plane ticket! It was my first time visiting a foreign country out of my homeland, and that too Paris, Eiffel tower is the thing which is mostly I heard about Paris, I always used to think about travelling to more destinations but I never knew I would come here, it was out of my expectation to spend our honeymoon in my favourite place, thank you so much for this surprise phee, I cannot express more than this but sure I loved your surprise every moment I want to cherish it forever, all this week I want to enjoy this trip with you...but.. yo..you "

Ming could not say any more words to his husband he tilt his face touching his husband lips, he kissed them softly feeling the warmth of his husband lips he chewed on to the lower lip sucking them softly, forth was feeling cool butterflies in his stomach he held the kissing neck gently started to kiss back his sweetheart lips which tasted sweet enjoying the taste and thin texture of the lips his tongue slowly made it's way into the mouth feeling the warmness in his sweetheart's mouth another hand pulled the waist near to him to make the kiss more easier and passionate for the night under the shining moonlight standing on the Alexander bridge under which siren river flowing beautifully touching the pillars of the bridge.