22.Anniversary-1

I have divided this long chapter into two parts for easy convenience, enjoy the reading forth-ming anniversary in two parts

...............

Ming was sitting in library writing his diary calmly, his pen was moving according to his thoughts, in the silent library his thoughts were going on and on he was writing playing a small smile on his lips

Diary

It's was already one year passed in a blink, everyone is celebrating for the new year, for me, my marriage itself is a new year, I plan to do few things in this year, firstly I want to complete our new house construction within six months by my husband birthday, as I want to give him a surprise on his birthday in our new house.

I hope every year I will be celebrating my anniversary beside my husband despite his busy schedules.

Last week I am really jealous of Andrew and I am not letting my husband touch me, I am really serious at him now, haha!!! I am making him daily rotating around me enjoying myself, I became such a selfish man but I enjoy what forth is trying to do, he really trying for his forgiveness every day he is bringing me chocolates and flowers writing a message not " I am sorry " that is so sweet of my husband

Forth after completing his gym, he was having his drink which ming brought it in the past moment and walked out to the down floor thinking, 0ming must be in library he peeked on, yes! his guess was right! He was sitting in library smiling like an idiot, forth walked slowly behind ming and said in his ear "are you writing about me?"

Ming startles immediately closing his diary he stood up facing his husband "don't you know the meaning of privacy p'forth! "

Forth leaned forward until ming back touch the table he wisher slowly "I don't know, tell me, I will learn."

Ming hit forth chest with his dairy pushing him a little he ran out.

Looking at his ming running Forth shouted to his back "happy anniversary sweetheart."

Ming yelled back from the door "you too my dear husband."

Forth was laughing hard " he is, always escaping from my grip today I won't leave him for sure."

...................

Going to the kitchen Forth was talking with his mae "mae I took one week leave tomorrow will be our trip."

"Yes, I do remember forth, did you check everything?"

"Yes mae I did, still packing ming clothes is left, tomorrow morning is our flight, I don't understand how to do?

"It's alright! I will take ming to my room in the evening you just pack his clothes then, problem solved." His mae said with a cool expression.

"Thank you na mae." Forth hugged her tightly..

"What's is going on here?" Ming came down after having his shower and neatly dressed..

"Nothing," said Mrs.jatturapoom, leaving from her son hug she continued to look at both of her son's were looking good in their new dress she complimented them "you both look like made for each other."

They both gave a slight smile saying a thank you and walked out to the table.

Mrs.Jatturapoom like last time she handed a knife server for cake cutting, it reminding ming their one-month anniversary, his husband was not soft, the touch on his wrist was tight, red fingerprints are formed on his wrist, he made a commotion at his house which made ming afraid to death, all in those chaos moments also again forth reconciled with him quickly, he was in his own thoughts looking at the cake, a smooth hand held the wrist gently, his fingers curled smoothly around the wrist, standing at the back of him nearly without leaving an inch gap between their bodies, forth slowly move his face forward making his smooth lips touch the back of the ear, the hot nuzzling breath behind the ear whispering softly "happy anniversary sweetheart."