𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄, hangovers

HANGOVERS
A Five Hargreeves x Reader Blurb

SUMMARY: The reader helps Five with his hangover

CONTAIN(S): Alcohol mention (288 words)

"Shit" Five grumbled to himself as he woke up due to his pounding head

"Shit" Five grumbled to himself as he woke up due to his pounding head. Rubbing his forehead in a attempt to ease the pain, he looked around the room he was in and realized he was in his bedroom and not the library rooftop he remembered from last night.

The sound of the door opening caught his attention, he sat up on the bed and instantly regretted it as the pounding in his head increased.

"Maybe you shouldn't chug an entire bottle of vodka next time," a familiar voice said.

Looking up, Five saw you standing near his bedside with a glass of water in one hand and pill in the other. A smile crept onto his face as you handed him the two before quickly taking the medication and leaning back against the headboard and closed his eyes.

"How'd you even know where I was?" he asked you, closing his eyes to block out the bright light. You let out a small laugh as you sat by his feet on the bed.

"I'm your best-friend Five, I know your favorite spots in the city and where you'd usually be if you weren't home," you told him

Opening his eyes he looked at you, you were currently zoned out thinking of who knows what but the sight made Five smile.

"You look so adorable," he thought to himself. Though this short moment was interrupted by the vibration of your phone going off beside you, snapping you back to reality. Looking down to check the notification you just simply locked your phone again and stood up.

"I'm almost done making breakfast. Go freshen up then come down when you're ready," you told him before shooting him a smile then leaving his room to go downstairs.