Chapter 8: Quarrel

<==== PLEASE VOTE :D

your vote might encourage me to update this story ;) comments would be appriciated. ;)

PLEASE support my story~! ^____________^v~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was Saturday and Ella were eating breakfast together with the boys when the doorbell rang. The three of them stopped and exchanged glances with each other.

"Jagiya, do you have any idea who could be visiting you this early in the morning?" Nathan said, glancing at the wall clock.

Ella didn't have any idea so she just shrugged. The dorbell rang again as she were about to stand up, Nathan stopped her. "Aniyo, I'll get it. Just eat." Nathan stood up and headed for the door.

"Noona, let's go out. I mean, let's go to the mall." Ella can see boredom on Mike's eyes.

"Hmm... let's ask Nathan first..." Ella said back at Make and she heard the door creaked open and voices that she can barely hear. She waited for someone to appear on your view as she look at the direction where Nathan went. Ella were surprised to see Yuki. "Yuki?"

'Oh, great! She disappeared for days and now she's here?' she thought.

"Sulli, why are you here and why didn't you go to school for days?" You asked.

"Ella-ah, mianhe... my mom was in the hospital for days and I'm here to pay you a visit and apologize for being absent.." Yuki said while going toElla’s direction. "Yah, who was that?" Yuki whispered as soon as she was beside Ella.

Ella looked at her curiously.

"The one who opened the door for me. Red highlights!" Yuki said referring to Nathan.

"Eh... uh..."Ella searched for the right word to explain everything to Yuki when Nathan suddenly appeared on the scene.

"Jagiya, I can tell she's your friend. Can you introduce her to me?" Nathan smiled widely at Ella.

"JA-GI-YA?" Yuki repeated the word only enough for Ella to hear.

Ella ignored Yuki. "Uh, Yuki, this is Nathan-oppa..." Ella pointed to Nathan. "...my boyfriend. Oppa, this is Yuki, my friend."

Yuki's jaw dropped when she heard the word 'boyfriend' and nudged Ella slightly. "Yah, Ella, what are you talking about. I didn't know anything about this." Yuki said in a normal tone.

"Ah!" Nathan exclaimed. "But now you know it. So how's Ella doing in school?" Nathan asked as he motioned for Yuki to sit down and he sat on his seat afterwards.

"Uh.. great! She's doing well." Yuki smiled back at him.

"Oppa, Mike was asking if we could go out." Ella said, changing the subject.

Nathan turned to Mike who was sitting next to him with inquisitive eyes.

"Please~" Mike begged with his puppy eyes.

"Arasso... let's finish this first and then we'll go." Nathan indicated to Ella’s meals.

Yuki waited for Ella to finish preparing and then Ella went out going to the mall. On their way to their destination, Ella asked Yuki about her business why she went to her apartment.

"I just wanted to ask you out... you know, shopping..." Yuki stated.

They arrived at the mall after five minutes.

"What will we do first?" Nathan asked to the three of them as he intertwined his finger with Ella’s. Ella looked up to him as he smiled at her and she felt herself blush a little.