Chapter 12: Lee Jaejin

<==== PLEASE VOTE :D

your vote might encourage me to update this story ;) comments would be appriciated. ;)

PLEASE support my story~! ^____________^v~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Krystal?" HyeMi was surprised to see the girl.

"Ne... And who's that?" Krystal looked at Mike sharply. "Is he Jaejin's substitute?"

"Jaejin?" Mike asked curiously.

"Omo~ You don't know?" Krystal acted as if she was shocked. "He was Hyemi's boyfriend before..." She shifted her gaze to Hyemi "...but he is mine now!" She gave HyeMi a smirk.

=Mike's POV=

'Jaejin?'

Was he HyeMi's...

"I wonder why Jaejin chose me rather than you." The girl named Krystal said.

"What are you talking about?" HyeMi said nervously. She looked so anxious.

"You're just a piece of crap!" Krystal said harshly.

I saw HyeMi's hands curled up into fists. I held her hand to stop anything bad from happening. "Excuse me, miss, but you don't have the right to call my girlfriend like that."

Just then a guy stood beside the mean girl. "What's going on here?" He looked at HyeMi with slight shock on his face. "HyeMi?"

"Oppa... That girl's trying to humiliate me in front of his boyfriend!" Krystal hooked her arm aound the guy's arm.

I looked at HyeMi, she was just staring on the ground.

"Lee Jaejin!" I called out to the guy. I knew it was him.

"Mike?" He looked at me in surprise.

"Oppa, you know that guy?" Krystal looked at me.

=End of Mike's POV=

"It's been a while, Mike!" Jaejin ignored Krystal and gave Mike a friendly hug. "I thought you were in Japan." He said as he pulled away from the hug.

"I'm just staying here with noona." Mike smiled back.

The girls just looked at the guys.

"Anyway, can I have a moment with you?" Mike's voice was soft but enough for the girls to hear. He looked at Jaejin.

Jaejin hesitated for a moment but agreed in the end. They went a few meters away from the girls.

"Was that Krystal your girlfriend?" Mike started seriously.

"Ne..." Jaejin answered.

"Jaejin, I don't like her attitude. She's acting really mean towards my girlfriend."

"HyeMi?"

"Ne... I tell, you Jaejin, go look for other girls." Mike patted Jaejin's shoudler and made his way back to HyeMi.

"Let's go, HyeMi." Mike held HyeMi's hand and went away.

"M-Mike-ssi..." HyeMi said.

"What is it now?" Mike didn't bother to look at her and just walked straight ahead.

"You know Jaejin-oppa?"

"Yeah. He's my cousin."

"Eh?" HyeMi stopped and Mike turned to her, still holding her hand.

"You shouldn't have gone out with him. He's not good enough for you." Mike said seriously.

"What do you mean."

"He's a playboy. You don't deserve him." Mike smiled.

HyeMi smiled back. "Yeah, i guess, you're right."

{cafe}

"What's taking Mike so long?" Ella murmured as she glanced at her wrist watch.

"He's having fun. Just leave him alone." Nathan said as he took the last sip from his drink.

"Fun.." she said to herself. Nathan sensed that she’s bored so he dragged her out the cafe.

"Oppa, where are we going?" She asked.

"You're looking for some fun? I'll show you some fun." He smiled at her and looked at his watch. "Omo~ they’ll be here in a few minutes!" He led her to a crowd and both of you struggled to get in front. "Whew~ We've done it! We're just in front of the stage!!!"

"Oppa! What's going on here?" She completely didn't have any idea of what's going on. Nathan positioned himself behind her. He wrapped his arms around her waste and leaned his chin on her shoulder. "Just wait and see."

"Arasso..." She patiently waited and after a few minutes, the crowd cheered excitedly as a group of handsome guys went up the stage. "Big Bang?!?!" She exclaimed in excitement. "Oppa! Look, it's B2ST!!!"

Nathan chuckled. "Enjoy~"

B2ST performed few songs and dances. She sang along with them while Nathan just kept on looking at you enjoying the moment.

=HyeMi's POV=

"Omo, Mike-ssi!!! It's B2ST!" I exclaimed and I pulled Mike over to the crowd.

"You're a fan? Noona's a fan of B2ST too..." Mike said.

"Chincha? I would be very happy to talk to your sister about that!"

=End of HyeMi's POV=

=Mike's POV=

She's so cute when she's excited. I watched her the whole time while B2ST was performing. I'm having fun just looking at her.

=End of Mike's POV=

The performance ended after an hour and Ella was so hyped-up that she kept on telling Nathan about the performance. "Oppa! Did you see them? They're so great! The oppa's are really good! Especially Yoseob! And DooJoon! And HyunSeung! JunHyung, Dong Woon, and GiKwang, too!"

Nathan just chuckled silently as he looked around while listening to her. "I know."

"Oppa!" She called out to have his full attention at her.

"Ne?" He looked at her.

"Kamsahamnida!" She gave Nathan a friendly hug.

"Anything for you, Ella." He hugged her back

=Ella’s POV=

I quickly pulled away from the hug as I saw a familiar face coming our way. "Jaejin-ah!"

"Ella-noona! Long time, no see!" Jaejin waved at me.

"Yeah. Anyway, Mike's also here." I said.

Jaejin nodded. "I saw him earlier... with his girlfriend."

"Girl...friend?" I asked curiously.

What's going on with my dongsaeng?

"Neh. Noona, your boyfriend?" He pointed at Nathan who was standing next to me.

"Neh. I'm Key." They shook hands together as Jaejin introduced himself in exchange.

I can't let go of the thought about Mike having a girlfriend. I don't know the real truth about it. He said that they're only friends and now... they're in a relationship?

=End of Ella’s POV=