Chapter 17: Surprise

<==== PLEASE VOTE :D

your vote might encourage me to update this story ;) comments would be appriciated. ;)

PLEASE support my story~! ^____________^v~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

=Nathan's POV=

I don't know how to face Ella after what happened.

Why does she have to suffer from all my mistakes and foolishness?

I was on the couch, just sitting and pondering on the events that happened while waiting for

Ella to call me. Just then, I didn't notice that I fell asleep.

"Nathan!"

I heard someone calling my name.

"Nathan-oppa!"

She repeated.

"Ella!" I woke up, realizing that Nathan was calling me and I rushed to open her door but

She wasn't in her room anymore.

"Yah, oppa!"

I turned to where the voice came from and I saw Ella standing next to the couch. "How did you get in there? Are you okay now?"

"Ne." She replied.

I ran towards her and hugged her. "Mianhe..."

"It's okay, oppa." She whispered softly in my ear. "Oppa, let's go out for dinner."

"Out?" I pulled away from the hug.

"Ne, please~~~~~" She begged.

Well, what can I do? I just can't resist.

"Arasso. I'll just take a shower. Can you wait for me for a while?"

She nodded as I went straight to the bathroom.

=End of Nathan's POV=

Ella went to her room and changed her clothes. After ten minutes, Nathan was done taking his shower and waited for Ella in the living room.

Another ten minutes passed by and she were still in her room. Nathan knocked on your door. "Jagiya,

“aren't you done yet?"

"Ani! Five minutes!" Ella answered back.

=Ella’s POV=

I heard the TV turned on. Nathan might be watching TV.

After five minutes, Nathan knocked on the door again. "Jagiya, I'm starting to get hungry now."

I smiled as I placed a clip on my hair.

"Yah, still there?" Nathan said impatiently.

"Wait. Just wait." I said and walked to the door and opened it. Nathan's back was facing me as I opened the door.

=End of Ella’s POV=

=Nathan's POV=

'Aish! What's taking her so long?' I thought as I turned the TV off and knocked on her door for the

second time. "Jagiya, I'm starting to get hungry now."

No response.

"Yah, still there?" I asked impatiently.

"Wait. Just wait." She replied.

I turned around to see my room door opened slightly. 'Did I leave it open?'