Chapter 4: Coincidence

<==== PLEASE VOTE :D

your vote might encourage me to update this story ;) comments would be appriciated. ;)

PLEASE support my story~! ^____________^v~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Monday came and Ella dragged herself to school preparing for another problem that Krystal will bring her... including Yuki. She stepped inside her classroom but she saw Krystal standing in front that made her stop herself from making another step.

"Do you know what Ella's boyfriend looks like?" Krystal yelled and all the students' attention was drawn to her. "Her boyfriend's so cute. His hair is black and neat with red highlights." She said what Yuki had said. Everyone was silent. "Does a guy with that looks even exist? Neat hair with red highlights? So lame!" She continued.

Ella glared at her.

"I guess people like you, who's kinda boyish, has poor tastes when it comes to guys. Am I right?" Krystal gave her a mocking smile. "You know, we all doubt it... All you need to do is to show your boyfriend to us, and it's done!"

Ella was so exasperated and she formed her hands into fists but she tried to calm herself before she could hurt someone. "Whatever." She went to her seat while everybody glared at her and were whispering stuff that she think were all about her.

The bell rang and she noticed that Yuki wasn't there. She thought that Yuki was late until the next period came. 'What's wrong with her?' Ella tried calling her but she was not answering. 'Maybe she's sick so I'll just let her rest.'

Ella was on her way home when her phone vibrated and saw Mike's name appeared on the screen. "Mike!" She answered the call happily.

"Noona! Guess what?" Mike's cute voice made her smile even more. "I asked mom and dad a favor! I'll be staying there with you for two weeks!"

"Really?! When are you coming?"

"It's a secret, noona! You'll just be surprised to see me waking you up. Haha. I really miss you, noona!"

"Yeah, me too, Mike."

She was so excited about the news until someone called her from behind. She turned back to see a classmate of hers running towards her. "EunMi?"

=Ella’s POV=

I was so excited about my brother's stay here when someone called me. I turned to see Hara. "EunMi?"

"Hey, umm... I just want to congratulate you." She smiled at me.

"Congratulate me?" I asked curiously. "About what?"

"Your boyfriend! I saw him at the shop just across the street when I went out for lunch."

"Eh?"

"I decided to buy B2ST's new album. I was in the counter to pay for it when I saw a guy exactly what Krystal described this morning. Neat hair with red highlights? Gosh! He's so cute."

Neat hair... red highlights... That must be just a coincidence.

"I thought it was just a coincidence so I didn't mind at first. Then, the lady at the counter asked why he bought Super Junior's cd. The lady asked him if he was a fan but he said he bought it for his girlfriend. Uh... you like Super Junior?" Hara asked me.

Super Junior? I'm a huge fan of Super Junior... How did he-- Wait! It's just a coincidence!

I just nodded and let her continue her story.

"Okay... Well he told the lady that her girlfriend's a huge fan of Super Junior. When he was about to leave, I heard him saying 'I hope Ella will like this.' And it proved it! Gosh! You're so lucky! Your boyfriend's so sweet..."

What's up with this girl? Maybe Krystal told her to make stories for me. Aish! This is nonsense!

"Oh, okay, well... thanks!" I faked a smile and walked away.

You arrived home and remembered what EunMi told you. You chuckled and thought how stupid Krystal is for making Hara tell you a stupid story.

[next day]

I woke up as someone nudged me to wake up. I groaned, slowly opening my eyes to see... Mike?

"Noona!" Mike smiled at me.

I sat up immediately and received a bear hug from Mike. "How did you get inside?" I asked curiously. Mike was about to tell me something when I noticed a nice smell of food and heard something being fried. "Are you cooking?! Why did you leave it there? Don't let the food burn! Get back there, okay?"

Mike looked at me weirdly.

"What?" I asked annoyingly. "Why aren't you leaving? The foods are going to--" I stopped as soon as I heard the plates and utensils being placed on the dining table. "I thought you're going here alone..."

"Yeah, I'm alone..."

"Then, who's in the kitchen?" I asked standing from my bed and headed for the kitchen to see...

=End of Ella’s POV=