Chapter 13: Another Guy

<==== PLEASE VOTE :D

your vote might encourage me to update this story ;) comments would be appriciated. ;)

PLEASE support my story~! ^____________^v~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ella had dinner with Nathan, Mike and HyeMi. She was so quiet the whole dinner that made Nathan worry but he just stayed silent. Mike and HyeMi were having fun chatting and laughing while Ella just stared at them. They arrived at their apartment and she decided to talk to Mike.

"Mike! Come over here." She called out to him as she sat on the couch in the living room. Mike sat beside her while Nathan went to the bathroom to take a shower.

"What's up, noona?" Mike asked while flipping his phone open.

"Are you hiding something from me?"

"Uh..." Mike furrowed his eyebrows and looked at her. "...am I?"

"Jaejin told me about your girlfriend."

"Girlfriend?" Mike laughed. "Noona, I don't have one."

"HyeMi?" She asked, not sure if she said the right name.

"She's just a friend, noona."

"Friend? But you were having so much fun with her." she pointed out at him.

=Mike's POV=

"It's because... she's fun to be with." I said.

"You like her?" noona asked.

Oh, shoot!! I'm caught off guard! What should I say?

"A-Aniyo..." I stuttered as I rubbed the back of my neck.

"But why did Jaejin say that she was your girlfriend?"

"Ah, it's because Jaejin's girlfriend was trying to start a fight with her so I just pretended to be his boyfriend to stop them before letting things get worse!" I explained. Well, it's the truth!

"I see..."

"Noona, it seems like you don't want me to have a girlfriend."

"Yah, Choi Mike, I didn't say anything like that!"

=End of Mike's POV=

{next day}

Ella was walking along the streets to school when she remembered what happened earlier at her apartment. "AISH! STUPID Mike!"

==flashback==

While having her breakfast, Mike was reading some magazines and looking at some pictures. "Noona, look at this!" He showed you a picture of a young lady wearing a white dress.

"You like her?" She asked, chewing the food inside her mouth.

"Oh, she sure looks good in that dress." Nathan commented as he sat beside Mike. "You know, I really like looking at girls who are wearing dresses. They look pretty. What do you think, Mike?" Nathan said, as he glanced at Ella.

Mike nodded. "Hyung's right, noona!" He flipped the pages and showed her another picture of a girl wearing a pink tank-top and a white mini skirt. "You should wear this one, noona!"

"Yeah! You would look great in that!" Nathan blurted out.

"I've never seen noona wearing a mini skirt..." Mike said. "...you have nice legs, noona. Why don't you show it?"

"PERVERT!" Ella stood up and headed for the door but Mike blocked her way. "I'm going to school, get out of my way."

"Aniyo! I won't let you out unless you'll agree to wear a dress even for once!" Mike smiled nervously as he glanced back at Nathan who was just smiled at him.