Chapter 11: Love Convict

<==== PLEASE VOTE :D

your vote might encourage me to update this story ;) comments would be appriciated. ;)

PLEASE support my story~! ^____________^v~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was 6:30AM when Ella’s phone rang. She hesitated to answer it because she was still sleepy and too lazy to wake up. Her phone kept on ringing for almost a minute. She shifted a bit, trying to ignore the call when suddenly it stopped and you heard someone say.

"Mianhe, we're busy. Please call some other time." It was Nathan.

'Busy? Who's busy?' Ella thought.

Ella opened her eyes and turned to him and she was surprised to see him lying beside her. "OPPA! What are you doing here?"

"I'm just trying to make sure that I'll be the first person you'll see and talk to when you wake up!" He wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled you closer to him.

"Eh?"

He then pecked her on the lips. "Good morning, jagiya!"

"Yah!" Ella slapped his arm. "You sure like to steal kisses, eh?"

"Should I go to jail then?" Nathan pouted.

"I don't like it!"

"Wae? I don't think that even when I ask permission from you, you would let me kiss you. So I need to steal them..." He kissed her again.

"OPPA!" She unintentionally pushed Nathan out of bed.

"OUCH!" He yelled as he reached the floor.

"OMO!" She quickly got out of bed. "Mianhe..." You saw Nathan still lying on the floor so she helped him stand up. "Does it hurt?"

"A lot!"

"Mianhe... If you didn't do that crime, I couldn't have pushed you out of bed!"

"It hurts..." Nathan groaned, rubbing the back of his shoulders. "I know a cure for this! But it's way too expensive!"

"What is it?"

He smirked and leaned closer to Her. "Kiss!"

"Eh?" She suddenly placed a hand on her mouth but he pulled it away.

"Saranghae!" He whispered and pulled her for a deep kiss.

=Mike's POV=

I saw noona and hyung eating together in the dining room.

"Noona, I'm going to tell you something." I said.

"What is it?" Noona asked me.

"My phone, it fell on the pond the other day."

"You don't have a phone?" Nathan-hyung asked me. I nodded.

"Don't worry, I'll buy one for you." Noona told me.

"Kamsahamnida, noona!"

Now, I can call HyeMi! Wait! Why do I feel so excited about it?

=End of Mike's POV=

The three of them went to buy Mike's phone after Ella’s class and decided to enjoy the rest of the day on an amusement park.

"Whoa!" Mike's face was full of anticipation as they entered the park. "I want to ride all of the rides here!"

Ella chuckled. "We will." She also wanted to have some fun, but not Nathan.

Little did Ella know that Nathan was afraid of heights. She saw worries in his eyes. "What's wrong, oppa?"