Chapter 19: Trust

=Nathan's POV=

My heart was beating crazily.

I kissed her back until she pulled away from the kiss.

"Satisfied?" She asked.

"Ne, very much satisfied." I gave her a peck on the lips.

=End of Natahn's POV=

Later that night, Nathan was in his room while Ella was doing her homework in the living room. Suddenly, Nathan's phone on the side table alerted for a text message.

"Oppa, you have a message!" Ella called out to his direction.

=Ella’s POV=

Maybe Nathan's asleep. I softly knocked on his door.

There was no response.

I slowly opened the door.

Wow, it's dark. There's just a small amount of light from the night table and I heard Nathan moved lightly on his bed.

'Did I wake him up?'

"Jagiya, come in." He said in a sleepy voice.

"Aniyo, I was just going to tell you that you have a message." I explained. "Oppa, mianhe, I didn't mean to wake you up."

"Forget the message. Come here." He told me.

I carefully walked up to the side of his bed, making sure that I won't stumble around in the dark.

"Come." He said as he moved near the wall and he motioned for me to lay beside him.

"Oppa..." I said uncomfortably.

He chuckled a bit. "Don't worry, I won't do anything."

So I lay beside him and as usual, he wrapped his arms around my waist with my back on him.

"Ella, can I trust you with something?" He said softly, nearly a whisper that I can barely hear him.

"Anything for you." I said as I mean it.

"No matter what happens, you'll stay by my side. You'll wait for me, right?"

I can sense something's wrong.

"What do you mean by 'wait', oppa?"

"Just promise me, you'll wait for me until I come back."

"Arasso." I replied, not knowing what he really meant.

Then I drifted off to sleep.

=End of Ella’s POV=

Ella woke up when she heard someone speaking in the living room. It's Nathan. Ella slowly gets up from bed and sneaked out from his room. He was talking on the phone. He didn't seem to notice Ella.

"Arasso, yeobo... See you later, saranghae!" He said before he hung up. He was surprised to see her. "Uh...Ella! J-jagiya... I..." He began to stutter.

"Who was that?" Ella asked in anger.

"Jagiya, let me explain..." He begged.

"You're cheating on me!" She yelled.

Nathan looked down. "Mianhe, I just can't be with you anymore."

Tears started to fall from Ella’s eyes. "How can you do this to me? I trusted you!"

"Mianhe..." Nathan bowed and left her alone.

"Ella!" Nathan's voice echoed in your head.

"Ella!" He repeated. "Wake up!"