Chapter 3: Another Trouble

<==== PLEASE VOTE :D

your vote might encourage me to update this story ;) comments would be appriciated. ;)

PLEASE support my story~! ^____________^v~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[next day]

Ella went to school still thinking about the trouble. Sat on her seat, waiting for Yuki to arrive. She was hoping that the next person to enter the room was Yuki but unfortunately, it was Krystal. Krystal smiled at Ella sarcastically and Ella looked somewhere else to avoid her eyes.

Krystal walked across the room and stopped in front of her desk. "Ella-ssi," She said with a smirk on her face, "I'm looking forward on meeting your boyfriend!"

"What?" Ella scoffed.

"I'm just saying this if you really have one." Krystal turned her back to her and went to her seat on the front.

'WTH?!?! What's with that girl? Why does she like to intrude with other people's life? What a jerk!' Ella thought just as Yuki entered the room. "Yuki!" Ella waved at her.

"Hi, Ella!" Yuki sat beside her. Then the teacher arrived and discussed the lesson for an hour.

++Lunch Break++

"Yuki, I'm really worried. What if we're busted?" Ella asked Yuki as she placed her tray on the table.

Yuki, who was already eating swallowed everything in her mouth and smiled at her. "Ella-ah... don't worry, I'll help you." She went back eating.

Ella sighed in frustration. "I really don't know what to do." Ella looked at her friend for a while and she started to eat your lunch.

Both of them attended their last two subjects for the day and she noticed Krystal wasn't around. She were glad that no one bothered her for the rest of the day. The same thing happened for the rest of the week.

It's Saturday, and she have nothing else to do since she have finished all her homework last night. She went out of her room and threw herself on the couch and turned the TV on. She heard her phone ringing from her bedroom and hesitated at first to answer it but picked it up and answered it in the end.

"Ella-ah! Let's go shopping!" Yuki said on the other line.

'Shopping?' Ella thought. "Uh... Yuki-ssi, I don't really like shopping and--"

"Oh, come, on! It's just for fun, you know." Yuki cut you off. You stayed silent. "Don't tell me you'll spend your whole day there, watching baseball and soccer on TV."

Ella finally gave up. "Okay, fine. I'll go."

{mall}

=Ella’s POV=

I didn't have a choice so I went shopping with Yuki. We spent almost three hours buying everything that she likes and before I realized it, she's already carrying seven bags of clothes and shoes on both hands. "Yuki, don't you think you're spending a lot?" I finally said as we went out of a small shop.

"Look, Ella-ssi!" She pointed on the other side of the shop, ignoring what I just said. "It's cute!" She ran towards the shop, leaving me behind.

"Oh, great..." I sighed at the sight of Yuki, still eager to buy without care if she has to bring them home all at once.

"Look who's here?" A familiar voice said behind me. I looked around to see Krystal with her arm intertwined with a tall, cool-looking guy.

"What are you doing here?" I asked stupidly, though I know why she's here.

"Oh, can't you see? We're having a date, and anyway he's my boyfriend," She said looking at the guy beside her. "Dylan."

The guy then looked at me and smiled. "Hi." He said, reaching for my hand. We shook hands and I said my name in return.

"Where's your boyfriend?" Krystal smiled at me with sarcasm. I know what she's planning. She's trying to humiliate me in front of this so-called Dylan.

"Eh? M-my boyfriend?"

Aish! Why did I stutter?

"Yah! Mind your own boyfriend!" Yuki suddenly came to the rescue.

=End of Ella’s POV=

=Yuki's POV=

I ran toward the shop leaving Ella behind. As I came closer, I realized that I's not that cute so I stayed there trying to look for something else. I glanced at Ella and saw her talking with a girl... and a guy? I walked towards them and the girl that I was talking about was Krystal. I was close enough to hear their conversation when Krystal asked Ella about my friend's boyfriend.

"Eh? M-my boyfriend?" Ella stuttered. I can see my friend's anxiousness so I made a move.

"Yah! Mind your own boyfriend!" I said.

Ella looked at me.

"Are you that interested about Ella's boyfriend?" I added.

"I was just asking. What's wrong about that?" Krystal said, acting innocent.

The guy beside Krystal laughed. "She have a boyfriend?"

"Duh, obviously! Her boyfriend's so cute. His hair is black and neat with red highlights. He's also charming and sweet. He cooks for her everyday and--" I stopped as Ella nudged me with her elbow. "Mianhe..." I said, feeling stupid for the words that came out of my mouth. I was not aware then.

"Cool!" The guy commented. "High five!" Both the guy and Ella high fived. I can tell Ella's just going with the flow. She's smiling but the worry can't be hidden on her face.

"Dylan, stop that! Let's go!" Krystal seemed so annoyed and dragged the guy away with her.

I looked at Ella and she seemed really upset of what I just said.

"Yuki-ssi, just be careful of what you're saying, okay? Neat hair with red highlights? You're giving me more trouble."

Yeah, that sounds funny. I haven't seen anyone with hair like that before. "Mianhe... I was just trying to defend you." I apologized.

"You know, it's okay to make stories and pretend that I have a boyfriend but the problem is... What if they wanted to meet this "boyfriend" and I would really get in trouble if the found out I was lying?!?!" She turned her back to me and walked away.

I guess she's mad at me. Is she?

I went home alone, feeling sorry for Ella.

=End of Yuki's POV=

Ella dropped herself on bed wishing that someone can help her finish her problem. She stared at the ceiling thinking of nothing until she drifted to sleep.