Chapter 6: Deal

<==== PLEASE VOTE :D

your vote might encourage me to update this story ;) comments would be appriciated. ;)

PLEASE support my story~! ^____________^v~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Jagiya~" Nathan nudged her slowly by her shoulder as she slowly turned to him. "Good morning, sunshine~" He smiled at her as soon as he saw her opening her eyes. Her eyes shot widely when she noticed that he was wearing a pink apron.

"Umma?" She asked unconsciously.

"Yah, jagiya, get yourself ready now..." he said smiling childishly.

she groaned and pulled the covers up to her head. "Five minutes, please."

"...OR ELSE UMMA WILL KISS YOU!!!" That freaked her out.

"Aniyo!" She rolled out of bed and was about to head out of her room going to the bathroom when...

"Appa! Don't forget to bring your clothes or you'll end up naked in front of me!" she turned back at him and saw him smirking at her.

"Oh... mianhe... I'll just get it now." She slowly headed back to her closet. 'What is this guy thinking?'

Nathan slowly went towards her and leaned closer to her face. She stayed still, stopping herself from breathing.

"What?" she tensely asked.

He lightly chuckled and moved away. "I don't think appa wants a kiss from umma. It's okay, though it hurts a bit..."

She blankly stared at him.

"You better go now, or you'll be late." Nathan ruffled her hair and left the room.

She wanted to go to school alone but Nathan insisted to go with her. Nathan was bored to stay home so he also insisted to come with her.

=Mike's POV=

I had the urge to go out of town so I begged noona and hyung to let me come with them. I didn't expect that noona's school was so huge. After we made sure that noona safely entered her school I asked Nathan-hyung to go to an arcade. He gladly accepted my invitation. I led him to a set of dance pad for two and challenged him to play it with me.

"Hyung! I can't promise you to that you can win over me." I said confidently knowing how much my ability can take me. "If you lose, you'll buy me all BOA's albums!"

"Whoa~ Wait, that's too much..." Nathan-hyung recoiled.

"If you love noona, you'll do it, right?" I showed him my puppy eyes to act cute just to let him treat me something.

"Arasso..." Hyung smiled at me. "But if I win..."

I looked at him with interest.

"...you'll help me let Ella wear a dress." He grinned.

"Hmm... Now that's what you call the most dreadful task I'll ever do before noona would kill me!" I answered back knowing that it's really impossible. I have never seen noona wearing a dress before.

"Come on, Mike! I accepted your deal so you have to accept my conditions too!" Hyung pouted.

"Hyung, you're digging my own grave!"

"Arasso, I'm going home." Nathan-hyung threatened me.

We argued for a while but in the end I accepted the deal between us since we're not going anywhere if we would still continue.

=End of Mike's POV=

Ella opened the door to her apartment and found Mike lying on the couch, sleeping, maybe. He seemed to be so tired as she took a closer look at him.

"He's probably tired after we went out of town." Nathan's voice echoed from the kitchen.

She went to the kitchen and Nathan just finished preparing dinner. She pulled one chair and sat on it, looking at Nathan. "What did you, guys, do?"

"Just had some fun." Nathan sat beside her, held her chin closer to his face. "You should come with us next time. Arasso?" He smiled charmingly at her that made her blush a bit. She looked away to hide her face.

=Ella’s POV=

Gosh! His smile... it's... 'Aniyo!' I screamed in my head as I felt myself blushing and I looked away so that he won't see me like this.

I heard him laugh and I felt his arm around my shoulders. "Jagiya... you don't need to be shy..."

Something came to my mind. "Nathan-ah... Don't you go to school?" I looked at him but he stared at me weirdly. "What?" I asked curiously.

"You're forgetting something..."

"Eh?"

"You're forgetting the OPPA!"

"O-oppa?"

"Now say it... 'Nathan-oppa!'"

"Nathan-oppa?" I repeated what he said and I can see he's so happy to hear it.

He suddenly pulled me into a hug. "JAGIYA~ YOU'RE SO CUTE! YOU DON'T KNOW HOW HAPPY I AM! Now give oppa a kiss!"

"Yah! What are you--!" I pulled away from the hug.

"HYUNG! I'M SLEEPING HERE! CAN'T YOU LOWER YOUR VOICE?!?!" Mike yelled from the living room. "IF YOU WANT A KISS FROM NOONA, YOU DON'T HAVE TO SAY IT ALOUD!"

"Mianhe, Mike!" Nathan laughed at himself after realized how stupid he was.

=End of Ella’s POV=

She completely forgot what she asked about Nathan's studies. She ate dinner silently as Nathan just watched her. There was an awkward silence in the atmosphere until Mike walked in and stared at both of them with weird eyes. "Why are you, guys, so quiet?" she and Nathan exchanged glances and looked at Mike.

"You told us to keep quiet." Nathan said.

"I didn't!" Mike defended himself as he sat across Ella. "I just told you to lower your voice, and correction...I only addressed it to you, hyung!" he assumed.

"Yah! You didn't just TELL me! You YELLED at me!" Nathan strikes back, emphasizing the words 'tell' and 'yelled' and pouted and hooked his arm Ella’s , leaning his head on her shoulder. "Jagiya...Mike's trying to bully me..."

Mike looked at Ella with a don't-you-dare-defend-him look.

"I...um... uh... still eating?" She turned to Nathan as he looked back at her. "O-oppa, can you let go of my arm?"

Nathan looked down, feeling disappointed, and released your arm. He stood up and was about to leave when she suddenly grabbed his shirt.