Chapter 5: A Day with my Boyfriend

<==== PLEASE VOTE :D

your vote might encourage me to update this story ;) comments would be appriciated. ;)

PLEASE support my story~! ^____________^v~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She freaked out as she went out of her bedroom and saw someone preparing breakfast on the kitchen. She froze on her steps as she saw a guy with... neat, black hair and RED HIGHLIGHTS?

"E-excuse me?" She said trying to get the guy's attention. The guy stopped what he was doing and looked up to her and smiled.

"Ah, good morning, jagiya~" the guy said, continuing whatever he was doing. "The breakfast is done..." he looked at her again "...and you'll eat it with oppa and your cute little dongsaeng~"

'WTH?!?! Who is this guy? And did he just called me... JAGIYA?!?!' she screamed in her head.

Mike went out of her room. "Uh... noona, I was about to tell you why I got inside. It's because Nathan-hyung opened the door for me."

"Who opened the door for you?" She turned to ask Mike.

Mike walked towards the dining table and sat on one of the seats. "Hyung, I didn't expect that noona would hide something from me. She didn't even tell me about you." Mike pouted, ignoring her question.

The guy who she thinks whose name was Nathan chuckled and walked towards her. "Your noona must have been busy that she wasn't able to tell you. Hope you understand your noona. She's in college and college life isn't easy as you're in highschool." He held her hand and looked at her. "Right, jagiya?"

She looked at him, completely clueless of what they're talking about.

"Okay... Maybe you're just hungry. Come, let's eat." He led her to her seat. Mike and Nathan started eating and paused when they noticed that Ella’s not touching the foods on her plate. "Jagiya, is there anything wrong? You don't like the food?" Nathan worried as he held her hand.

"Can you tell me what's going on here?" She spoke up and turned to Nathan. "And why are you calling me 'jagiya' and how did you get in here?"

Nathan looked at her strangely. "Uh... What do you mean?"

She looked at her brother. "Mike, tell me what's going on."

Mike stared at her for a while. "Noona, I'm your dongsaeng, choi Mike and he's..." he pointed at Nathan "... Nathan, your boyfriend?"

'Boyfriend? I'm just dreaming...' She thought to herself. She stood up and headed for her room.

"Where are you going?" Nathan inquired.

"I just need to have some sleep." She said, not looking back and quietly went to her room.

"Mike-ah, what's with her? She doesn't look sick to me..." Nathan asked Mike.

Mike shrugged and went back eating.

After 2 hours...

She woke up and remembered what happened earlier. "It was just a dream." She said and went out of her room and headed for the bathroom. As she went out of her bedroom, she was surprised to see Mike and Nathan watching TV. "Am I dreaming again?" She stopped on her place and stood there for a while and stared at them to make sure they really exist in front of her.

Nathan seemed to notice her so he looked up to her. "Jagiya, you're awake now." He stood up and went closer to her and placed his hand on her forehead. "You're not sick, right?" She just looked at him and shook her head slowly. "You know how much I worried about you? You were acting so strange that I even thought you wanted to break up with me." Nathan pouted.