Chapter 10: Yuki's S.A.

<==== PLEASE VOTE :D

your vote might encourage me to update this story ;) comments would be appriciated. ;)

PLEASE support my story~! ^____________^v~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yuki went to her locker and a piece of paper fell on the floor as she opened her locker. "What's this?" She picked up the paper on the ground just as Ella arrived and opened her own locker which is just across Yuki’s.

"Annyeong, Yuki!" Ella greeted her but noticed that she was reading something. she went next to her. "What's that?"

"I don't know. But take a look!" She handed her the paper and she read it verbally just enough for both of them to hear.

Yuki,

It's been a while since you transferred here in this school. I didn't expect that I you would be a part of my life. You played one of the most important roles. I want to be friends with you. I want to know you more. I thought just looking at you, watching you from a distance would be enough until I had managed to move closer to you... I wanted more than that. Please accept my feelings for you. I like you! I hope you'll be mine!

Sincerely,

Your S.A.

"OMO, Yuki! You have an admirer!" Ella jumped up and down excitedly for her friend.

"It's kinda scary, you know... He wrote there that he once managed to move closer to me and he wanted MORE than that!" She said. "It's more like a stalker!"

"Eh? But you should be happy about that! There's someone else who appreciates your existence!" Ella’s on the positive side.

"I don't care." She replied unresponsively as she took out her books from the locker.

"Uh... but what if this guy is really good-looking, kind, rich... and almost the perfect guy in this world? Don't you dare give him a chance?"

Yuki closed her locker. "Hmm... let me think about that!"

{apartment}

Nathan and Mike were eating breakfast when Nathan reminded Mike about the deal. "Mike, you have one week left to stay here, you should fulfil the deal before you leave, arasso?"

"Deal?" Mike almost forgot about the deal. "Ah! I almost forgot about that. But..."

"But?" Nathan knew that Mike was looking for a reason not to do the deal.

"... noona would kill me."

"Don't worry, I'll make your funeral the BEST!" Nathan laughed at his own words.

"HYUNG!!!" Mike looked really worried and nervous. "Anyway, where will I get a dress? She doesn't even have one... and neither am I."

"I have one."

"You mean, you're wearing a dress?"

"Of course, NOT! I bought it the other day. It's in our room. You should do the deal, arasso?"

"AISH! I really hate you, hyung!~ Why did I challenged him in the first place?" Mike slapped himself mentally.

{school}

Yuki was walking alone going to her locker. It was already late and most students had gone home, including Ella. The corridors were so silent and peaceful as she made her way. She felt someone was looking at her from behind. She looked back but saw no one. She continued her way and reached her locker.