Chapter 16: Away From Him

<==== PLEASE VOTE :D

your vote might encourage me to update this story ;) comments would be appriciated. ;)

PLEASE support my story~! ^____________^v~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"CHOI ELLA!" Nathan's voice echoed in Ella’s head as he pulled the blanket off her.

"Five minutes." She murmured as se placed a pillow above her head.

"Yeah..." Nathan said sarcastically. "Five minutes and you'll be late for sure. It's already 7:45 in the morning!"

"My class is at 9:30. Let me sleep some more, please." She begged.

"Aish! This girl..." Nathan was losing his patience. He pulled the pillow away from her. "Yah! CHOI ELLA!"

Ella didn't move an inch.

Nathan climbed on her bed and positioned himself on top of her. "Jagiya~~~" He said seductively.

Ella slowly opened her eyes and suddenly realized that he was on top of her. "What are you doing?"

"Get ready now or I'll do something you'll regret the rest of your life." A smirk formed on his lips.

"Fine! Just get out of my room."

He leaned closer to her and kissed her forehead before he got off her bed. "I'll be waiting outside." He then walked out of her room.

{school}

"Annyeong, Yuki." Ella greeted as she approached her in her locker.

"Annyeong." She smiled back.

Both of them went to their classroom and saw Seunghyun silently sitting on his place.

"Annyeong, girls!" He greeted as soon as they arrived on their seats.

**the class was boring so we'll proceed at the dismissal time**

After class Ella decided to go home with Yuki and Seunghyun's company.

"Omo! I left my book on my desk. You guys just wait for me at the gate. I won't take long." Yuki ran back to the classroom while Ella and Seunghyun continued their way to the gate.

"Seunghyun-ssi... I think I already saw you somewhere. I just can't tell where and when." Ella started a conversation.

"Chincha?"

Ella nodded. "Or maybe just someone who looks likes you."

"You mean, there's someone else who looks so handsome as me?" Both of them laughed at his comment and then Ella’s phone rang.

She swiftly answered it. "Oh, oppa!" She said excitedly. "You're here?" She glanced outside the gate and saw Nathan waving at her and she waved back at him. "I'm coming!" She hung up. "Seunghyun-ssi, I need to go home, now. Just tell Yuki I'm going ahead."

"Sure." He smiled sarcastically as he glanced at Nathan.

"Bye!" She ran towards Nathan.

=Nathan's POV=

I was bored at the apartment so I decided to pick Ella from school. As I arrived outside the school, I saw her with a guy.

A guy?

I took a careful look at the guy. It's him!

Why is Ella with that guy?

I saw both of them laughing and I felt a bit of jealousy so I dialled Ella's number.

"Oh, oppa!"

"Jagiya... I'm here to pick you up."

"You're here?"

"Ne. I can see you from the gate." I waved at her as soon as she turned to my direction.

She waved back at me. "I'm coming!"

Then she said something to the guy before coming towards me.

"Oppa!" Ella said happily as she interlaced her fingers with mine.

Wait. She did?

She held my hand. It seemed unusual but I like it.

I tightened my grip on her. "Who was that guy?" I tried to sound natural.

"Ah, Seunhyun-ssi!"

I was right.

I don't want Ella to be near him.

But how can I tell her to stay away from him?

"Is he nice to you?" I asked.

"Super!"

"Arasso..."

Then we started to walk home.

"Oppa, I'm going to tell you something."

"What is it?"

"I find Seunghyun really attractive."

I stopped. "What did you say?"

"Um... nevermind, oppa!" She replied.

Does she have any idea of what she was talking about?

"You're cheating on me?" I asked seriously.

"Of course, not."

"You like that guy?"

"We're just friends."

I pulled my hand away and started walking ahead. I feel really bad.

"Yah, oppa!" She called out but I didn't bother to look back.

Suddenly, she screamed. I was startled and as I looked back, she was there on the ground.

"ELLA!" I ran back to her and knelt down beside her. "Are you okay?"

Duh! What a very stupid question, LEE NATHAN. She's hurt, obviously. And she's not okay.

"Where does it hurt?"

No response.

She started to cry.

How great, Nathan. This is all because of your senseless selfishness.

=End of Nathan's POV=

He brought Ella to the nearest clinic.

"It's just a sprain. You should be more careful next time." The doctor told Ella.

She nodded in response while Nathan just sat beside her silently.

"You will be okay soon." The doctor added.

Nathan brought Ella home and he carried her bridal style going to your room. He laid her on her bed gently.

=Ella’s POV=

Nathan laid me on my bed as I just stared at him.

"Oppa, mianhe. I'm causing too much trouble for you." I apologized.

"Ani... I should be the one to apologize." He pulled the blanket up to my chest. "It was because of my stupid jealousy that led me to hurt you."

Was he jealous?

"I shouldn't have said something about Seunghyun." I felt guilty. "It was my fault on the first place."

"Don't blame yourself. You're being honest to me and at least I am aware of how you look at him." He walked to the window, untied the curtains and went back to me. "You need to rest and when you need something, don't hesitate to call out for me. I'll be just outside, in the living room." He leaned closer and kissed my forehead. He went out of my room and I pondered on what he said.

"It was because of my stupid jealousy that led me to hurt you."

I don't know what he's really thinking. How can he hurt me when I'm the one who's doing it to him?

=End of Ella’s POV=