Chapter 1: Korea

<==== PLEASE VOTE :D

your vote might encourage me to update this story ;) comments would be appriciated. ;)

PLEASE support my story~! ^____________^v~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~''''''''''

Ella was packing her things for her leave tomorrow when she heard someone knocking on the door.

*KNOCK KNOCK*

"Come in." She said and Mike entered her room quietly.

"Oh, Mike, what's up?" She asked, closing her wardrobe and gave Mike a smile.

Mike sat at the edge of her bed and sighed deeply. "Noona, I can't believe you're leaving tomorrow."

"Eh? Why not?" She asked curiously and sat beside her brother.

"Noona, just promise me one thing." Mike said totally ignoring her question with his index finger pointing upward.

"What is it?" she asked curiously

"When you come back here in Japan, you should bring me the biggest Pikachu stuffed toy!" Mike smiled childishly.

"Aigoo.. you're so cute!" she chuckled and pinched Mike's cheeks with both hands.

[next day]

{airport}

"Bye, noona!" Mike hugged her tightly. "I'll really miss you." He added.

"Me too, my dongsaeng!" She smiled, pulling back from the hug.

She said her goodbyes to her parents and gave each of them a hug. She made her way to the plane as her flight would be in 5 minutes. Hours later she arrived in Seoul and waited for her mom's friend to fetch her and bring  her to her apartment.

"Kamsahamnida!" She bowed down to thank her mom's friend after she entered her apartment.

The woman smiled at her. "You're welcome. You can call me anytime if you need some help." The woman then left her alone.

She roamed around her apartment. It's not really that big, just enough for two persons to stay. It's composed of two bedrooms, a bathroom, a kitchen and dining room and a living room. She noticed a sliding door facing the living room.

She slowly opened it and went out on the mini balcony. "Welcome back to Seoul, Ella."