Chapter 18: News

<==== PLEASE VOTE :D

your vote might encourage me to update this story ;) comments would be appriciated. ;)

thank you for supporting my story~! ^____________^v~

*NOTE: I NEED 50 votes to each chapters for me to update this story, I PROMISE~ 50 votes only ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

=Mike's POV=

"WHAT?!?!" Noona said loudly as I recoiled and moved the phone away from my ear.

"Yah, what happened? Who's that?" Nathan-hyung's voice was heard from the background.

"Mike." Noona said as I waited silently.

"YAH! Mike! What do you want?" Hyung said.

Omo, he's going to nag at me again. What a wrong timing.

"Uh... hyung... I-I just want to inform noona that Younha-noona will be coming over there."

"Who?"

"Younha..." I repeated.

Aish! Hyung is just so annoying.

=End of Mike's POV=

Ella tried to steal the phone away from Nathan but he was too fast to hold her hand away.

"Yah, yah! Just wait!" He told Mike and turned to Ella. "You need anything?"

"Phone?" Ella replied.

"After I talk to Mike, arasso?" He gave her an assuring smile and went back talking to Mike. "Mike, did you know what you did?"

"Aniyo..." Mike replied innocently.

"You just ruined my moment!"

There was no response.

=Mike's POV=

Here I go again... I just ruined their moment and hyung's mad at me.

I quickly turned off the phone before he could nag at me more.

=End of Mike's POV=

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

Nathan stared at the phone. "No manners! He just turned off the phone."

{next day}

"The sun's already up in the sky. Wake up now, my love."

Ella slowly opened her eyes to see Nathan sitting at the edge of her bed.

"Good morning!" Nathan smiled, showing a row of teeth.

"Why are you so happy today? And you shouldn't have wakened me up so early. I don't have classes for two days." Ella mumbled as she turned her back on him.

"I know. That's why I'm happy. We can spend the days together. What do you think, dear?" Nathan sweetly told her as he let himself roll on the bed beside her and wrapped his arms around her waist.

"Ah..." Ella responded in a sleepy voice.

Both of them drifted to sleep for almost an hour until...

DING! DONG! DING! DONG!

Nathan felt woke up as Ella shifted a bit. "Jagiya?"

"Hm?"

"Do you have any appointment today?"

Ella shook her head.

Nathan stood up. "I'll go, check it out." He headed for the door.