Chapter 14: Ignoring Him

<==== PLEASE VOTE :D

your vote might encourage me to update this story ;) comments would be appriciated. ;)

PLEASE support my story~! ^____________^v~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's time for Mike's leave for Japan and Ella was at the airport.

"Honestly, I don't want to leave Seoul." Mike said kicking his bag on the floor. "Why can't I just stay here?" He complained while stomping his feet a few times on the floor.

Ella just looked at him and smiled.

"Try to ask your parents if you can study here." Nathan advised.

"Hmph! As if they would agree!" Mike contradicted as he folded his arms on his chest.

"Just try, arasso?" Nathan said.

Mike paused for a moment before responding. "Arasso." Just then the call for his flight was announced. "Well, this is goodbye!" He frowned as he picked up his bag from the floor. "Bye, noona! Bye, hyung!"

"Take care of yourself, Mike!" Ella yelled as he started to walk away.

He looked back, smiling. "I'll be back! You'll see!"

Both Ella and Nathan watched Mike leave and as soon as he disappeared from their sight, Ella went out of the airport.

"Where do you want to go?" Nathan inquired.

"Anywhere." Ella replied.

"I don't think there's a place called 'ANYWHERE' here. Is there?" He laughed.

"Ha...ha... Funny, oppa!" Ella said sarcastically.

"Yah! CHOI ELLA! Don't you dare say things like that to me!" He said, pretending to be angry as he wrapped his arm around Ella’s waist. "Or you'll suffer the consequences." He leaned closer to her and tried to kiss her but she placed a finger on her lips.

"Aish!"

"Yah, what's wrong?" He asked.

"Nothing. You're just too annoying." Ella smirked and hopped inside a taxi.

"I'm annoying?" He followed inside.

"I want to go shopping." Ella ignored him and told the driver to stop at a certain mall.

{mall}

Ella went looking for a shirt when Nathan showed her a pair of couple shirts. She just looked at him and went back on her own business. Nathan looked at the shirts he was holding. "Doesn't she think it's cute? Aish! Whatever! If she doesn't like it, so be it." He placed the clothes back on the racks and followed behind Ella.

Ella passed by the section where the dresses are placed when Nathan grabbed her hand and showed her a dress. "Yah, how about this?" He smiled, hoping that she'll agree but she just stared back at him and made her way to the shoes section. "She doesn't like it too." Nathan pouted as he placed the dress back to its place.

Ella picked a pair of blue sneakers. "So cool!" Then a sales lady came towards her.

Nathan showed you a her of pink sneakers. "Jagiya, isn't this cute?"

She looked at him and then at the shoes he was holding. She looked back at the sales lady. "I'll take this." She handed the lady the sneakers she was holding. She followed the sales lady to the counter while Nathan quickly returned the pink sneakers back and caught up with her.

She was done paying and was walking, looking for a place to eat. "I'm hungry."

Nathan heard what she said. "Let's eat some ice creams!" He exclaimed.