Chapter 9: Sick

<==== PLEASE VOTE :D

your vote might encourage me to update this story ;) comments would be appriciated. ;)

PLEASE support my story~! ^____________^v~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

=Mike's POV=

I decided to give those two some time for them to fix everything so I went out and stayed at the nearest park. There was no one there. Well what do i expect? It's still early. I walked toward a pond and saw fishes in different colour and sizes. I wanted to take a picture so I took out my phone.

SNAP!

"There! It's nice!" I said to myself as I looked at the picture. "Another one!" I was about to take another shot when someone bumped on me.

SPLASH!

"OMO! MY PHONE!" I screamed in panic as I saw my phone going down on the pond's ground.

"EH? Mianhe!" A girl bowed her head. "Mianhe... mianhe..." She repeated again and again.

"Aniyo~ It's okay!" I waved my hands in front of her face, indicating not to worry about it. "It was an accident anyway."

"Mianhe... I wasn't looking where I was going..." The girl explained.

I looked at her from head to toe. She was wearing a sweater and a jogging pants, and running shoes. "Jogging?"

"Uh, ne~" The girl replied.

"Arasso..." I looked back at my phone under the water. "Aish! What a waste." I said, shaking my head in disbelief.

I started to leave as I felt my tummy rumble.

"Yah! Wait!" The girl called out, catching up with me. "Where are you going?"

"I'm hungry." I replied.

"Hi, I'm Park HyeMi! You?"

"Choi Mike."

"So, Mr. Choi Mike, I'm going to treat you as exchange and apology for your phone."

"Chincha?" I really didn't care of what she was telling me because all I know is that I'm hungry.

=End of Mike's POV=

It was already 9:30 but Nathan noticed that Ella still hasn’t gone out of her room.

=Nathan's POV=

Aish! I'm really getting worried. It's already past 9AM but she's not yet out of her room. What should I do?

'Aish! Nevermind on what she's gonna tell you, Nathan, you just need to check on her.'

I knocked on her door. "Ella?"

No response.

I knocked again. “Ella!"

Still, no response.

I was losing my patience. "I'm going in!" I opened the door slowly and found her still sleeping. I shook her shoulder slowly to wake her up. "Ella... wake up!" She shifted a bit. "Come on, it's already past 9AM!" My hand was still on her shoulder and I was shocked when she placed her hand on top of mine. "WHAT THE--" It was terribly hot. "YOU'RE BURNING WITH FEVER!" I quickly carried her out of the apartment and waited for a taxi.

"Oppa..." She managed to say weakly.

"Hush! Don't say anything!" I told her.

"Mianhe..."

“Ella, please don't force yourself! I'm taking you to the hospital..."

=End of Mike's POV=

Mike and HyeMi were walking on the street after having breakfast.