Chapter 3

Heey

I'm gonna make this as short and brief as possibleee

Well basically, even though I'mhealf way through writing one story, and am beginning this one, I don't really know how to use Wattpad properly.

I've read through all the wattpad website things and stuff but I'm still not quite faamiliar with it

Can I please get more reads, comments and votess??

Pleasee?

Thanks everyone xo

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Chapter 3:

Harry’s POV:

Darcy: “Will do Simon, but don’t make it so exciting… it’s not like I’m meeting One Direction today or anything.”

Simon: “Haha I know, well see you there!”

“So… she’s a fan?” I asked Simon.

“Yes… yes she is. She really wanted to meet you guys for ages. But don’t worry, after a few days, she’ll forget you boys are One Direction and she’ll treat you like normal people.”

“Ahh ok.” Liam said, and turned around as we all heard a knock on the door.

There stood Darcy, and dare I say, she was quite beautiful.

“Um… oh my god… are you…” she began.

“Yes love, we’re One Direction, and must be Darcy?” I told her gently.

“Mhmm…” she said, and ran over to Simon, giving him a big hug,

“Hey!! No hugs for Louis???” Louis asked playfully, and she ran and gave him a huge hug.

“Want a horan hug??” Niall asked and she gave him a hug too.

“One for meeee?” Zayn asked, and she hugged him too.

“And me? I’m Liam, by the way.” Liam told and she nodded, giving him a hug.

“Hey Darcy, I’m Harry, but I heard you’re a directioner… so you probably know this?” I said, giving her a wink and a hug.

“Thank you boys!” she managed to say, and she sat down next to Simon.

“Well actually Darcy, I have even bigger news for you…” Simon began, and Darcy looked at him with confusion in her eyes.

“You know how you have always wanted to be a singer, and be famous?” he continued and Darcy looked at him intently.

“Well, you’re the sixth member of One Direction now, Darcy…” Simon finished, and she looked at him, dumbstruck.

“Simon, are you serious?” she asked.

“Yes D, I am.” He said, and then she fainted. Hitting her head on the table in the process.

I ran over to her and saw that her  head was bleeding.

“Quick, everyone, get in the car now.” Simon demanded and I scooped Darcy up and carried her to the car.

I looked at her face, and she was so beautiful, she didn’t even look like Simon at all though.

She had her eyes closed so I couldn’t see the colour of them, but I noticed her beautiful brown and wavy hair.

Soon, we arrived at the hospital.

Darcy’s POV:

Millions of things were rushing through my mind.